+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Return of passports with VISA

dp_ramos

Mar 31, 2009
thanks mitchieline...

anyway, when did you send ur passport? I guess you'll be getting it any day soon..

Congrats in advance! thanks again for the advice.

breech

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
I submitted my passport last March 19, 09 (Canadian Embassy, Manila)...

Hope I'll be receiveing good news soon!! BTW, Im under the BC PNP program...

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hi,

Im getting worried coz its more than 30 working days na since we submitted our passport to the CEM. Hope there's no problem....

josh_chinaeyes09

Star Member
Mar 5, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Misissauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 24, 2011
Med's Done....
May 25, 2011
Jarla,

After sending your passport to embassy, did you check if they already received your passport? or do we need to check if embassy already received?

josh

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Hi Alexandi ,

I just want to ask if the Embassy returned all the ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS (e.g., Diploma, Transcripts, Training Certificate, Employment Certifications) that were required to be submitted by the Embassy?

Any info will help.

Thanks.

merge said:
yeap your right alexandi, but to avoid additional docs letter, make sure all your documents are complete and purely originals or certified true copy.

^_^

AlexAndi said:
Just be a little more patient. You can estimate about 1-2 months tops for every step to be accomplished by Embassy. Sometimes delay originates from the courier service too

From the time we submitted to Embassy our documents up to the visa issuance, it took only about 6 months (this includes all additional docs required).

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
hi friends.. i got my passport back with visa stamped.. i applied under alberta ainp (family stream)
thanks

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
sent passport on 3rd march to chc delhi.. got visa stamped on 23 march.
over all chc delhi takes 45 days in total processing after ainp approval

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
josh_chinaeyes09 said:
Jarla,

After sending your passport to embassy, did you check if they already received your passport? or do we need to check if embassy already received?

josh
Yes Josh, i checked it thru the tracking number from the courier service I got. Anyway just got our passports with VISAS last friday.

A

Albertagoverner

bhathal said:
sent passport on 3rd march to chc delhi.. got visa stamped on 23 march.
over all chc delhi takes 45 days in total processing after ainp approval
Bhathal:

You said it takes 45 days after Nomination? You mean once CIC has made the decision or just after getting certificate?

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Is there any time limit within which you have to submit the passports once they request for them ?

josh_chinaeyes09

Star Member
Mar 5, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Misissauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 24, 2011
Med's Done....
May 25, 2011
breech,

First, call to the clinic where you made your medical examination then they will give the date when they sent the result of your medical and start on the date they gave, count 1~2 months and a letter will come to you asking for your passport for visa stamping.....

GUd Luck.....

josh

jarla

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Ell.Bee said:
Is there any time limit within which you have to submit the passports once they request for them ?
From their letter there is no deadline BUT your visas expiration is indicated there SO you have to submit your passport ASAP so they can return it back to you and start your plans for departure. Otherwise your time will not be enough especially if your doing or selling a lot of things. Hope this will help......