+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

requesting an immigration office...?

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by Robotic, Feb 25, 2012.

  1. i dont understand which one do i put?...is it suppose to be an office thats close to where i live?
  2. If you are applying Outland, it has to be the office responsible for the country of which you are a national. If you are an American, write Buffalo.
  3. Wut if it's for inland??
  4. Hi

    "When all else fails, read the instructions"

  5. i did read the instrutions....and i already knw u have to send it to vegreville...but its ask for an office u have to request...i dont knw if its for them to transfer it later or what?
  6. "Vegreville" is the correct answer. If it is forwarded to a local office at a later date for further processing, Vegreville will decide which office to send it to.
  7. ok cool thank you!!! :)

Share This Page