Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2010
Med's Done....
March 16, 2010
Passport Req..
May13,2010
LANDED..........
aug 21, 2010
I totally agree with Michaelab. There might be a reason behind why they stay as illegal immigrants, perhaps they were traped into circumstances on which they have no other choice but to break the law. But, by reporting them or having them deported doesn't help them, their families, as well as the whole society in general.

Although, the law forbids it "dura lex sed lex" but if you want canada to make a better place to live why not trying to help those illegal immigrants to become legal, establish association/organizations that would assess their status or making programs in the goverment to provide amnesty or probations, just like what US did. I think in this way, we make a better person and harmonious society rather than being iron hand, steel head and stone heart - to get those illegal people incarcerated or deported. Unless, those illegal immigrant are hostile and menace to the society.

landayani

Jun 19, 2010
can you give me email address for reporting illegal immigrant because I am not in Canada, I would like to send email regarding this immigrant detail information to the government

Amhara said:
Please tell my how I can report an illegal immigrant. This person is American. It would not matter but it's not fair to those who have worked hard and paid a lot and have come here legally. I would like to remain anonymous when I report.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
E-mail:

The CBSA's e-mail address is available for the public to ask general questions about the programs and services offered by the CBSA.

If you have not been able to find the information you are looking for on our Web site, submit your questions to CBSA-ASFC@canada.gc.ca.

For privacy and security reasons, please DO NOT share personal information by e-mail. The CBSA will DELETE e-mails that contain the following:

* personal information or information dealing with specific personal or business cases (This includes home or business addresses, passport numbers, credit card numbers, NEXUS membership ID numbers and departmentally assigned case or file numbers.)
* attachments
* offensive language
* requests to process a change of address
* requests to forward e-mails on your behalf

The CBSA provides services in both Canadian official languages. We will reply to you in the official language used in your e-mail.

Please note that your message is received by Service Canada, which answers enquiries on behalf of the CBSA. Information may be shared between Service Canada and the CBSA for the sole purpose of responding to your questions.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is just a message board. Nobody here has any authority. If you desire to see action taken against this person, please get in touch with the CBSA or CIC.

CONCERN CITIZEN said:
i had friend that working in canada name arthur estrella working in monitoba last 8 months ago and he was fired out...and now working in allida ,,,he over staying in canada.all his documens is expire..passport,visa, and working permit,,,two things that he violated the law of canada,,,one..he a cheif cook and now working driver(his working permit entry is cook and he work in driver,,two,,,he is receiving the unployment insurance and he is receiving his salary(dishonesty of the law of canada)..please do not tolerate this,,it is you as canadian u will allow this people,,please investigate

dmos

Sep 1, 2010
sogwap said:
Thanks for the welcome. It gives me the warm and fuzzy feeling, When I, like you are simply trying to be here legally. I didn't come here for "better life" but to be with my Canadian bride.
Dear Sogwap, Sorry for the harsh comments. You are not illegal, but a victim of the system which though often friendly & excellent, but has loopholes of its own. You & many others come here in appreciation of good land & a better life, not in terms of money but often quality. No-one would give up the native land & all the family & friends just for money.

It would be better to work for the system to get better instead of passing on bitterness to others. This land has enough for everyone willing to work. And Canada reaps much more from its FSW immigrants, most of who never settle in their original profession. The highly talented manpower only makes this country much more stronger.

An illegal immigrant who takes the risk of trying to remain in Canada is himself exploited by many others. I won't support him, I would never want to be one such. But lets deal these things with a humane spirit!

Its easy to label someone illegal, much harder to help him become legal. Thank God, I have the opportunity to come here legally. But my circumstances were mostly a gift to me. Everyone may not be so fortunate!

@ Amhara, since this person's spouse confided in you, I would suggest warning them of the consequences, before breaking the trust she put in you, unless the marriage was done for fraudulent purposes!

@sandy78 great thoughts :)

One more bitter or revengeful action does not make this world a better place. Its already full of them.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONCERN CITIZEN said:
i had friend that working in canada name arthur estrella working in monitoba last 8 months ago and he was fired out...and now working in allida ,,,he over staying in canada.all his documens is expire..passport,visa, and working permit,,,two things that he violated the law of canada,,,one..he a cheif cook and now working driver(his working permit entry is cook and he work in driver,,two,,,he is receiving the unployment insurance and he is receiving his salary(dishonesty of the law of canada)..please do not tolerate this,,it is you as canadian u will allow this people,,please investigate
Report fraud.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

Jan 21, 2011
Hi,

My husband has been looking for a job for several months and our company has an immigrant taking a canadian job under a student visa. This person hasn't taken more than a couple of courses in several years and doesn't even go to work regularly (which makes everybody wonder about not only taking a canadian job but working under the table without paying taxes). The fact that he's abusing the system bothers me as well as my husband being canadian, more qualified and a hard worker that when on duty works every day putting his 100%. Where can I start an investigation or report this person?

Jan 21, 2011
My husband has been looking for a job for several months and our company has an immigrant taking a canadian job under a student visa. This person hasn't taken more than a couple of courses in several years, none in the last two and doesn't even go to work regularly (which makes everybody wonder about not only taking a canadian job but working under the table without paying taxes). The fact that he's abusing the system bothers me as well as my husband being canadian, more qualified and a hard worker that when on duty works every day putting his 100%. Where can I start an investigation or report this person?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC has some contact info here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp but if you go to the first link, it seems to be a number more to report suspicious border activities and smuggling but if you phone them, maybe they can point you in the right direction.

As for the student who is working there, he may be on an off campus work permit. If he is not maintaining full time studies and good academic standing, he is not eligible to hold that work permit anymore, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op12-eng.pdf page 23. However, it is also possible that he already completed his studies and is holding a post-grad work permit which would give him the right to take any job he can get for a long as his work permit is valid.

If he is not showing up at work regularly, your problem may be resolved by itself because surely he will soon lose the job and your husband can apply. Actually, why don't you tell your husband to apply now? They may fire this guy if he is so bad and hire your husband instead.

Sanatra

Apr 14, 2011
I HAVE BEEN PUTTIN UP WITH THIS GIRL FOR 2 YEARS NOW CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE ........ NEED SOME INFORMATION ON HOW TO REPORT HER TO THE AUTHORITIES....................PLZ I'M DYING!!!!!!

vbomb

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
1122 business management consultant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
07-SEP-2010
Nomination.....
23-MAR-2010
AOR Received.
01-SEP-2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
01-SEP-2010
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-MAR-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-APR-2011
LANDED..........
19-APR-2011
Just my 2 cents

1. Is it fair that I'm paying my taxes, CPP and EI out of my own pocket so that an illegal immigrant who hasn't worked or contributed anything can withdraw from it?

2. Is it fair that I spend all this time and money to be legal here in the country and someone just jumps the queue ahead of me for free?

Everyone has a story, all immigrants came here with the intention to better their lives. It's not my fault that you can't follow the system outlined for you to be legal, why should I get penalized for it?

280,000 new immigrant came to Canada last year all over the world, they did it, what's your excuse? I don't care, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Can't be legal? Get out

I would report a person if they're here illegally, abusing the system and clogging the system for everyone.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inquisitivejane said:
My husband has been looking for a job for several months and our company has an immigrant taking a canadian job under a student visa. This person hasn't taken more than a couple of courses in several years, none in the last two and doesn't even go to work regularly (which makes everybody wonder about not only taking a canadian job but working under the table without paying taxes). The fact that he's abusing the system bothers me as well as my husband being canadian, more qualified and a hard worker that when on duty works every day putting his 100%. Where can I start an investigation or report this person?
Ummm, what about reporting the COMPANY? The kid wouldn't be working if the company wasn't supplying the job and paying under the table. You know, companies are supposed to abide by the law as well! But instead you are blaming the kid? Not that what he is doing is right but it didn't start with him. It started with the Company! There are two entities here not abiding by the law yet you only target one? That doesn't make sense to me.

lusy

Jul 9, 2012
This guy is married went to asia to see another woman.when he came back he and his wife broke up because this woman destroyed their marriage/After six month this woman comes from asia she work as a nanny and now the guys release her and the lady living with him.can I report her.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lusy said:
This guy is married went to asia to see another woman.when he came back he and his wife broke up because this woman destroyed their marriage/After six month this woman comes from asia she work as a nanny and now the guys release her and the lady living with him.can I report her.
She has done nothing illegal and not broken any immigration rules as far as I can see. A temporary worker who loses their job or quits their job is allowed to stay in Canada as long as their work permit is valid. Having an affair with a married man is not against any law, besides, she may not have known he was married at the time they had the affair. He could have told her the whole time that he was divorced or getting divorce and maybe he was planning to anyway.

ololoev

Jul 24, 2012
I have another question. What should I do, if a know a guy, who is trying to get refugee status, but I know, that the whole story is total fake. Moreover, somehow he got the pappers from his county in his state (for sure he paid a lot of money, to get those pappers).