+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

renting a house for my family in North York

habdelwahed

Aug 20, 2014
Dear All,
I will be landing with my family ( Wife & 3 kids) next August in Toronto, a friend advised to look for house in North York - Toronto.
the point that I will have to return to finish my contract in Dubai for 6 months and I will leave them alone.
My question is, How hard to rent a house for them knowing that I will not be able to provide the normal documents required by owner like, salary slip or recommendation form old owner.
On the other hand if I offered to pay 6 months in advance, will this help?
Please advise since I will have only 3 weeks to arrange every thing for them before leaving back to my work.

Regards, Hisham
:)

anujoshi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hisham,

I am a Realtor based in Toronto. I can help you find a place in North York for a rental. You will need documents such as:
- ID
- Letter of employment
- References
- Credit check
I can advise you further via email. If you email me at anujoshirealty@gmail.com, I can send you some listings to see. You can select from those and I can advise how to move forward, if you like. You don't need to pay me (landlord pays my fees), so my services are free to you.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help! Best of luck!

ALRIVAS

Star Member
May 8, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-12-1994
Hi habdelwahed by law you have to provide 2 months rent only any more than that is ilegal but very common as landlords want to have some kind of security.
Regarding documents all you need is your passport.
For more info visit my site alrivas. com I can help you and 100% free to you.