+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected visa of work permit after 6 months from Embassy of Canada, Abudhabi

yub

Jul 28, 2011
After receiving LMO and offer letter from Canada,i submit my application at embassy of canada in abudhabi after collecting all the documents.Very hardly I was waiting for the result.I receive the mail from embassy after 6 months but it was only rejected letter.they were saying I did not meet the requirement of Subsection Act of 11(1) and 2(2).They also said that my application is close.

So this time my mind is not working.I am like a mad.Did any one of you had faced this kind of situation from embassy of canada in abudhabi??
If you hav any ideas that I can do , Please kindly help me.I need your help.

God bless u.

Thanks and Regards

Glutten

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Whhhhhaaaaaattttt??? You waited so long and they'll will just reject it? I dont know what to say... When did u pass ur papers? Did they return back ur papers? If they just give you the result early maybe u still chance of re-applying if u still have valid LMO..

niwolf

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
abu
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
Med's Request
27-02-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Passport Req..
submitted.....
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2012
LANDED..........
on....04-05-2012
yub said:
After receiving LMO and offer letter from Canada,i submit my application at embassy of canada in abudhabi after collecting all the documents.Very hardly I was waiting for the result.I receive the mail from embassy after 6 months but it was only rejected letter.they were saying I did not meet the requirement of Subsection Act of 11(1) and 2(2).They also said that my application is close.

So this time my mind is not working.I am like a mad.Did any one of you had faced this kind of situation from embassy of canada in abudhabi??
If you hav any ideas that I can do , Please kindly help me.I need your help.

God bless u.

What work you applying for??

Thanks and Regards

yub

Jul 28, 2011
i applied for cashier in petro canada as m workin as a sales advisor here in use since august 2009.Is there any problem if i apply before 2years of workin experience in uae.just i hav doubt on my time of workin experience.when i applied it was only 23 months.

one more question,if there is rejection of application,will they return the documents?

thnx lot for yr reply.

yub

Jul 28, 2011
glutten ! i had submitted all the related documents like police clearance certificate frm my country(Nepal and here UAE),education certificate,employment certificate,offer letter of current job,job description,bank statement,family relationship certificate,training documents in uae n a color copy of whole pages of my passport with company stamp.
dont know wat happen.even my lmo is already expired.
wat can i do now?
any suggestion,kindly advice me
thnks and regards

yub

Jul 28, 2011
Glutten said:
Whhhhhaaaaaattttt??? You waited so long and they'll will just reject it? I dont know what to say... When did u pass ur papers? Did they return back ur papers? If they just give you the result early maybe u still chance of re-applying if u still have valid LMO..

Just i received mail frm embassy but dont know anything about my documents.I havn't received any documents from them.Shall I need to received my documents too as if I am rejected??

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If on the checklist, they asked for originals, and you sent the originals, they will return those. If the checklist asked for copies and you sent the originals, those won't be sent back.

yub said:
Just i received mail frm embassy but dont know anything about my documents.I havn't received any documents from them.Shall I need to received my documents too as if I am rejected??

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YUB .
.you applied through agency or by your side . Subsection act 11(1) its a application Under canadian citizonship .............. :eek:
check following link it might help your sitution.
www.cic.gc.ca/English/pdf/kits/citizen/0301E.pdf