+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Withdraw/Cancel Quebec QSWP Mon project Online Application

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
Hi,
I applied Quebec QSWP Mon project this year and till now I did not get any document checklists. However, I applied SINP (Saskatchewan) and got nomination and later I sent my file to cic directly. Now I guess cic might raise an issue in future since I applied both Quebec and SINP.

Now I would like to withdraw/cancel my Quebec online application. Do you know the process how to withdraw Quebec online application?

Thanks in advance.

Shooter

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
CIC won't get to know until you file Federal application using CSQ issued by MIDI. You don't really need to cancel CSQ application. Just do not respond to MIDI once you get document checklist.

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
Another problem, I mentioned different NOC Code by mistake in Quebec. It was 2281 which does not match perfectly with me. But in SINP I applied NOC Code 2171 which matches more accurately. Now I am tensed regarding this.
What do you suggest ?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
shooterspalace said:
Another problem, I mentioned different NOC Code by mistake in Quebec. It was 2281 which does not match perfectly with me. But in SINP I applied NOC Code 2171 which matches more accurately. Now I am tensed regarding this.
What do you suggest ?
This issue does not affect your PR application.

ishari

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
waiting for checklist
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 18, 2016
IELTS Request
shooterspalace said:
But, NOC Codes both are different, when I will get checklist from Quebec, what should I do ?
@shooter parvez brother
Don't worry boss
Just chill
Regards/Ishari

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
shooterspalace said:
But, NOC Codes both are different, when I will get checklist from Quebec, what should I do ?
Sit on email and do not respond to MIDI. CIC and MIDI are not friends :p and do not talk to each other so relax. CIC won't know if applied for CSQ until MIDI generates a CSQ for you and you use that CSQ to apply for Federal PR.

If you are really worried then just send out a snail mail to MIDI with signed cover letter indicating that you are no longer interested

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
APPNOV2014NY said:
Sit on email and do not respond to MIDI. CIC and MIDI are not friends :p and do not talk to each other so relax. CIC won't know if applied for CSQ until MIDI generates a CSQ for you and you use that CSQ to apply for Federal PR.

If you are really worried then just send out a snail mail to MIDI with signed cover letter indicating that you are no longer interested
Problem is that my employer issued Employer Reference Letter which matches with 2171 and then I applied SINP. Now they will not again issue Employer Reference letter for 2281 that I mentioned in Quebec application by mistake. Moreover, when I applied SINP, there I had to delare about Quebec status and AR file attachment. Is there any way to change NOC Code 2281 and request for exact NOC Code 2171 in Quebec application? If so, then I can think about to continue Quebec application in parallel of SINP. Where I will find email address of MIDI for withdrawal, you please send us the web link.

Thanks
Shooter

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
However, I applied SINP (Saskatchewan) and got nomination and later I sent my file to cic directly.
You already sent your application to CIC using SINP. Now , you cannot send another application to CIC using CSQ !!!!!!!

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qsw-and-sinp-simultaneously-any-problem-t388973.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-csq-then-want-a-pnp-help-us-evaluate-the-risk-t279648.0.html

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
APPNOV2014NY said:

I read two links in your last reply. Finally I decided to withdraw Quebec online application, but I cannot find out the email address in Quebec site where I could send withdrawal email. Do you know about it? It would be a great help for me.

Thanks
Shooter

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Appreciate, if someone can provide a proper contact details to sent an email or signed letter to withdraw CSQ application in Mon-Project ?

prijijohn

Oct 21, 2014
Hi,
I applied Quebec QSWP Mon project this year and till now I did not get any document checklists. However, I applied SINP (Saskatchewan) and got nomination and later I sent my file to cic directly. Now I guess cic might raise an issue in future since I applied both Quebec and SINP.

Now I would like to withdraw/cancel my Quebec online application. Do you know the process how to withdraw Quebec online application?

Thanks in advance.

Shooter
Hello.. Whats the update.Did you cancelled your Quebec Application