+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Waiting Period for Healthcare post Landing in Saskatchewan

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
I am the PR for Canada and my Wife and Son will be coming as Landed Immigrant soon..

So, is there need to take any additional Medical insurance for 90 Days post landing or they will be covered from the Day One. The below I can see written on ehealth Website
////////////////////////////////////////
Special Classes of Newcomers
If you are moving to Saskatchewan from outside of Canada, you may be eligible for Saskatchewan health coverage on, or before, the first day of the third month after arriving in Canada, if you are among one of the groups:

• Permanent residents (landed immigrants)
/////////////////////////////////////////////
Please help..

Steevy

May 31, 2014
Vancouver
I am the PR for Canada and my Wife and Son will be coming as Landed Immigrant soon..

So, is there need to take any additional Medical insurance for 90 Days post landing or they will be covered from the Day One. The below I can see written on ehealth Website
////////////////////////////////////////
Special Classes of Newcomers
If you are moving to Saskatchewan from outside of Canada, you may be eligible for Saskatchewan health coverage on, or before, the first day of the third month after arriving in Canada, if you are among one of the groups:

• Permanent residents (landed immigrants)
/////////////////////////////////////////////
Please help..
Usually, there is no 90-day waiting period (provincial insurance) for eligible Saskatchewan residents, so you do not need to buy private insurance policy.

If you are still not sure, just call Saskatchewan Health Card Services at 1-800-667-7551

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Usually, there is no 90-day waiting period (provincial insurance) for eligible Saskatchewan residents, so you do not need to buy private insurance policy.

If you are still not sure, just call Saskatchewan Health Card Services at 1-800-667-7551
Thanks.

There is no waiting period ...You will be covered from 1 st day of landing in Saskatchewan.

Confirmed from Health Services :)