+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding dependent US citizen child

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by vmannam12, Oct 29, 2011.

  1. Hi,
    I want to apply for PR soon. I am going to apply in FSW category. I want to sponsor my wife along with my PR application. But my son is born in US, hence is the citizen of USA. So, do I need to apply for PR to him also? (I dont want to renounce his US citizenship). Someone please help me.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Yes - you must include your son in the PR application.

    He won't have to renounce his US citizenship.
  3. Thanks for that info.

Share This Page