+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received online french options but still no CSQ

Desme

Jun 17, 2017
Hello.. I started to file my application on February 2014. An email was sent to me that I lacked 1 point so I had to update my papers within the 90-day period. I already did. And so, 2 days ago I received an email about online french lessons. i asked my agent about it and she said that an online french lesson will be sent to you once you are a CSQ holder already. i don't have CSQ yet. Will it be sent through mail or email? Or does it really guarantee a CSQ?

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Hello.. I started to file my application on February 2014. An email was sent to me that I lacked 1 point so I had to update my papers within the 90-day period. I already did. And so, 2 days ago I received an email about online french lessons. i asked my agent about it and she said that an online french lesson will be sent to you once you are a CSQ holder already. i don't have CSQ yet. Will it be sent through mail or email? Or does it really guarantee a CSQ?
you will get your CSQ through snail mail. They must have sent it already. You can call MIDI to confirm. They invite you for french lesson after they issue CSQ. So congrats preper for your federal application

Reactions: Desme

Desme

Jun 17, 2017
you will get your CSQ through snail mail. They must have sent it already. You can call MIDI to confirm. They invite you for french lesson after they issue CSQ. So congrats preper for your federal application
Thank you! I hope my CSQ follows soon.. If not, then I will have to call MIDI.

Desme

Jun 17, 2017
If you live outside of quebec, then you should definitely call them and ask them on when your CSQ was sent out. Many times CSQs are lost in transit.
Oh I hope that won't happen.. I'll give it a month and if I dont receive anything, I'll call them. BTW, do you have any contact aside from their phone number? Long distance call here in the Philippines is quite expensive..

quebecnurse

Feb 5, 2015
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Category........
NOC Code......
C029/U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
DECEMBER 1, 2015
Wow so you are from the Philippines, gumagalaw na ulit, good news. Would you please us your timeline? I'm November 2015 applicant by the way but I

Desme

Jun 17, 2017
Wow so you are from the Philippines, gumagalaw na ulit, good news. Would you please us your timeline? I'm November 2015 applicant by the way but I
Hi, I'm a feb 2014 applicant. Someone from my agency got his visa yesterday. I guess its moving again..

quebecnurse

Feb 5, 2015
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Category........
NOC Code......
C029/U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
DECEMBER 1, 2015
Hi, I'm a feb 2014 applicant. Someone from my agency got his visa yesterday. I guess its moving again..
I mean when did you get your intention to refuse update?
Thanks.

Desme

Jun 17, 2017
I mean when did you get your intention to refuse update?
Thanks.
I got my intention to refuse August last year. And then I sent my updates 2 months later. I didnt get any reply so I called them on April 2017 and said that they are still waiting for the payment, with which I sent another credit card form just last May 2017..

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Hello Friends

Are you able(those who have CSQ) to register for the French online course?

Thanks

Desme

Jun 17, 2017
hello.. I haven't registered yet since I thought its just optional.. though Im not quite sure.. how about you?

Desme

Jun 17, 2017
hello.. I haven't registered yet since I thought its just optional.. though Im not quite sure.. how about you?