Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi your inbox is full
Please post it here for a varied and comprehensive assistance!

Russ

waiwera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Doc's Request.
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015 Additional Med Done: 01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected ^_^
LANDED..........
Let's try again some other time
reeps_du said:
Dear Members

Thanks you all for your earlier guidance to reply on my fairness letter (excessive demand as my daughter have developmental delay). As per your guidance i have responded to CIC on 30.11.2016. Now today I have received an email from CIC mentioning that they want to take an Interview on 30.05.2017. They also requested to carry all the original documents that i have submitted earlier in my primary application along with the passports.

But I am confused on the point that, they have not asked for any document about my daughter or she need not to be present on the interview date!!!!

I am a bit confused why they have call for interview? is it positive or we are on the way of rejection? Please suggest me how should i take my preparation for interview.

Looking forward to your response,
Congratulation! Interview means good. They probably like 80% sure about you, but need another 20% assurance from you about all your plans and positive gestures. Bring ALL necessary and requested documents with you.
Stay calm and relax, you are one step closer, my friend :D

Apidot

May 10, 2017
Hi your inbox is full
Good day members,

Hello reeps-du,

I want to know what did you do to your fairness letter, what information or workable plan did you send to cic?. I have the same situation with you, as my son have developmental delay too, they asking me what's my plan for the next 5 years to support my child. Im helpless right now, dont know what to do? Thank you

Kulbeer

May 31, 2017
Please replay which candidate face Procedural Fairness Letter issue, How to solve it? Any one can help for this issue ?

preethy jomon

Nov 20, 2015
KERALA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Med's Request
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Dear Members

Thanks you all for your earlier guidance to reply on my fairness letter (excessive demand as my daughter have developmental delay). As per your guidance i have responded to CIC on 30.11.2016. Now today I have received an email from CIC mentioning that they want to take an Interview on 30.05.2017. They also requested to carry all the original documents that i have submitted earlier in my primary application along with the passports.

But I am confused on the point that, they have not asked for any document about my daughter or she need not to be present on the interview date!!!!

I am a bit confused why they have call for interview? is it positive or we are on the way of rejection? Please suggest me how should i take my preparation for interview.

Hope that you are attended the interview .As I am in the same situation, very eager to know your post interview outcome .Hope that you did it well .

buvic

Jun 15, 2017
Med's Request
16/01/2017
Hello everyone. I just received PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS LETTER FROM IRCC REGARDING MY SON`S HEALTH CONDITION (diagnosed to have Sickle Cell Disease) which may lead to medical inadmissibility (due to excess demand on Canadian health sector) They are giving me the opportunity to respond. My son is just more than 2 years old and his condition was disclosed to the immigration doctors during our medical and we added his medical result as well. PLEASE, CAN YOU GUYS KINDLY ADVISE ME ON STEPS TO TAKE. WHAT SHOULD BE THE CONTENT OF THE RESPONSE? WILL I BE ABLE TO SURMOUNT THIS HURDLE? I will appreciate your response. You can also send any personal recommendation to me at buwahsepm@gmail.com
Thanks

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
Hello everyone. I just received PROCEDURAL FAIRNESS LETTER FROM IRCC REGARDING MY SON`S HEALTH CONDITION (diagnosed to have Sickle Cell Disease) which may lead to medical inadmissibility (due to excess demand on Canadian health sector) They are giving me the opportunity to respond. My son is just more than 2 years old and his condition was disclosed to the immigration doctors during our medical and we added his medical result as well. PLEASE, CAN YOU GUYS KINDLY ADVISE ME ON STEPS TO TAKE. WHAT SHOULD BE THE CONTENT OF THE RESPONSE? WILL I BE ABLE TO SURMOUNT THIS HURDLE? I will appreciate your response. You can also send any personal recommendation to me at buwahsepm@gmail.com
Thanks

Is he on any medication? If he is, please let is know.

And what province are your headed?

Russ

buvic

Jun 15, 2017
Med's Request
16/01/2017
Thanks Russ for the reply. He is currently on folic acid and penicillin. He has not got any crisis since birth (now he is 2years plus). Infact, we were not told at birth. it was during one of our visits to the pediatric when he had fever, a doctor detected. Then they placed on on folic acid and penicillin daily. We were asked to bring him to hospital for follow up and monitoring every 3 months. After sometime, the doctor scheduled him for every 4months since he is growing well and doing fine. I want to know how best i can really respond to the immigration on this matter.

buvic

Jun 15, 2017
Med's Request
16/01/2017
Thanks Russ for the reply. He is currently on folic acid and penicillin. He has not got any crisis since birth (now he is 2years plus). Infact, we were not told at birth. it was during one of our visits to the pediatric when he had fever, a doctor detected. Then they placed on on folic acid and penicillin daily. We were asked to bring him to hospital for follow up and monitoring every 3 months. After sometime, the doctor scheduled him for every 4months since he is growing well and doing fine. I want to know how best i can really respond to the immigration on this matter.
He is heading for Alberta

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
Buvic,

Please redact the letter and post it here for me to see.

I want to read it for myself and know how to help you respond appropriately to the letter.

Also, please let me know the strengths (eg. in mg) of both medications.

preethy jomon

Nov 20, 2015
KERALA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Med's Request
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
I have submitted all the additional documents as a reply for fairness letter.Its already two months over. How long i have to wait for a reply from CIC?

con2015jan

Oct 14, 2014
Hello all,

I would like the share my joy that I've overcome the medical fairness issue and received PPR yesterday.

Here's my timeline:
Feb 7, 2016 AOR
Feb 16, 2016 Additional Medical requested
Sept 12, 2016 Procedural Fairness Letter received
Sept 30, 2016 Letter of Explanation submited
Oct 29, 2016 Medical Passed
Dec 28, 2016 PPR

Thank you so much computergeek for all your help. I would like to give back by providing a template of my letter of explanation: www .dropbox.com/s/zrtr8yzmtz2r23j/Document%201.docx?dl=0 (**THIS LETTER IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY***)

Wish everyone all the best!!
--------------------------------------------------
Hello , Thanks for sharing your timeline . Are you an inland applicant ? I recently submitted by response to the fairness letter . When we can expect a response for the same ? I see that you got a response in 30 days . Is that accurate?

lynjae

Jun 27, 2017
Dear Members

lynjae

Jun 27, 2017
--------------------------------------------------
Hello , Thanks for sharing your timeline . Are you an inland applicant ? I recently submitted by response to the fairness letter . When we can expect a response for the same ? I see that you got a response in 30 days . Is that accurate?

hi reeps_du

may I know what is the content of your response in fairness letter you sent to cic..tnx

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys just need your help and ur kind opinions,
I done my medicals last year i was passed and now they expired recently.And they requested to do a another medical few days back and i did the medical today and doctor asked me whether
I am taking prescription drugs so i told the truth that i am
Currently i having reactive arthritis and i am taking humira and prednisone,

Will that be a medical refusal or will they passed my medical ?
How did it go with that? I have been taking Humira for Crohn's Disease for the past 7 years or so and I really hope I don't get rejected due to that...