+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi Members,

Just wanted to know if anybody tried the expediate process of getting FBI clearance from USA . There are a few consultants who challenge to get in 10-15 business days, has anyone tried to avail this expediate process and succeded.

please let me know eagerly waiting and confused

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Members,

Just wanted to know if anybody tried the expediate process of getting FBI clearance from USA . There are a few consultants who challenge to get in 10-15 business days, has anyone tried to avail this expediate process and succeded.

please let me know eagerly waiting and confused
You can only use a channeler if you're a US citizen or PR.

Canadian_Iam

May 29, 2017
Usually employers receive calls in INDIA because it is simple for them to connect with them.

However, CIC will call your employer if they don't have any website or there is not sufficient data available to proove that employer actually exists. If they are satisfied and are able to locate using google maps then mostly they will give positive verdict.

CIC will ask employer about you and what you used to do. Does an applicant is relative or family member of owners of the firm? What was the nature of work and number of hours worked?

If CIC needs further investigation then you will be called for an interview.

I hope this will help.
Thanks a lot, Bill :)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello Members,

Kindly advice if we Need Original Hard Copied of IELTS report and PCC's (originals) in any immigration phases of Canada .Do we need to upload only SCAN copies ?

@Wandering Mind , @BillHyatt pls advice
At no point in the application process do they ask for the hard copies. But it's my personal opinion that it's better to have the hard copies of all your documents with you when you land in Canada.

Good luck.

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi Members,

☝Question please, I got an ITA in September and my Spouse's IELTS expires in Dec 2017, Im planning to submit all my documents by Mid October. Will there be any problem with regards to IELTS, please advice.

Thanks everyone for all your valuable advices.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi Members,

☝Question please, I got an ITA in September and my Spouse's IELTS expires in Dec 2017, Im planning to submit all my documents by Mid October. Will there be any problem with regards to IELTS, please advice.

If you submit your application before the expiry of your spouse's IELTS, you'll be fine.

Colonial

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi Members,

Hello Maverick,

Thanks much..

cgms1231

Mar 28, 2017
Hello everyone!

I received a rejection letter from CIC, saying that my current account balance is not enough to support a family of two (which should be more than CAD 15,000). It is also indicated that in their computation, I only have more than CAD 12,000.

I am a bit confused because when I compute it myself, I am getting CAD 19,000, which should be enough. Now I wonder if I can request for an appeal or recomputation or if I should just submit an EE profile again (CRS is 433).

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

I received a rejection letter from CIC, saying that my current account balance is not enough to support a family of two (which should be more than CAD 15,000). It is also indicated that in their computation, I only have more than CAD 12,000.

I am a bit confused because when I compute it myself, I am getting CAD 19,000, which should be enough. Now I wonder if I can request for an appeal or recomputation or if I should just submit an EE profile again (CRS is 433).
If you're confident that they've made a mistake you can raise a CSE to appeal the decision.

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hello everyone!

Oh dear, I'm sorry :( Hopefully it's an error on IRCC's part. Proof of funds is my biggest worry regarding my application because it seems to be such a complicated matter (fluctuating exchange rates, and what constitutes VALID proof of funds, and how much about your financial profile you have to disclose, etc. etc.)...

If you don't mind providing more information, because I know finances are a highly personal matter...

When you say 'compute' are you talking about converting the amount you claimed to Canadian dollars? If so, what currency are your funds currently in, and what conversion rate did you use?

Also, what types of funds did you claim for settlement funds...perhaps the issue was that one of them wasn't a valid form of settlement funds and the other valid forms didn't add up to more than CAD$12,000 (e.g. did you use ownership in real estate to satisfy any part of the settlement funds)?

Also, did you disclose any outstanding loans the value of which IRCC might have subtracted from the asset value you claimed?

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
Hello everyone!

Canadian dollar recently appreciated a little bit (USDCAD conversion rate went up from 0.75 to 0.82 or so). Which currency do you have and how much do you have? If you don't mind me ask.