+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Really need help plzz

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
i guys

I applied for a study permit through vfs in Accra Ghana my application passed the normal processing time .twice the normal processing times (18weeks) I did medicals and it was a paper application .I got refused because I answered 'NO' to the question 'Having ever been refused a visa by any country' ...I mistakely answered No because I felt I had not turned 18 yrs when I was refused a US tourist visa .

I reapplied a week after my refusal .I corrected the mistake by answering yes to that question and added a letter of explanation. Its been a week after reapplication. And j want to know if ...::

I would be called for another medical exams???

My application will pass the normal processing time again???

Get a chance to have the visa???

My program is deferred to starts september..........plzz help Sad

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It really comes down to your visa officer. Exercise a little more patience if you can. Was answering "No" the only reason for refusal?

Kuus said:
i guys

I applied for a study permit through vfs in Accra Ghana my application passed the normal processing time .twice the normal processing times (18weeks) I did medicals and it was a paper application .I got refused because I answered 'NO' to the question 'Having ever been refused a visa by any country' ...I mistakely answered No because I felt I had not turned 18 yrs when I was refused a US tourist visa .

I reapplied a week after my refusal .I corrected the mistake by answering yes to that question and added a letter of explanation. Its been a week after reapplication. And j want to know if ...::

I would be called for another medical exams???

My application will pass the normal processing time again???

Get a chance to have the visa???

My program is deferred to starts september..........plzz help Sad

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Yh papa I explaing that I was refused a visa when I was minor so I thought I could answer no ..I told them I didnt understand that question well ...I accept my mistake and correct it ...hope that make sense ?

Hoping I get considered by the VO.

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as you are honest about it. It will go well, don't worry.

Kuus said:
Yh papa I explaing that I was refused a visa when I was minor so I thought I could answer no ..I told them I didnt understand that question well ...I accept my mistake and correct it ...hope that make sense ?

Hoping I get considered by the VO.