+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: Renewal of NBI Clearance from the Philippines

estrelisa

Nov 7, 2011
Hi all!
This is about the hulabalu about the renewal of the NBI clearance thru the Philippine Consulate with all matching changes and gray areas. This document however is required for filing permanent residence papers.
The consulate has been very slow in answering querries about this.

Please enlighted about what where and how to go about this NBI clearance. I will be filing my PR early FEbruary 2012 and Im trying to get all my paers together.

Heelp!!

:p

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi estrelisa.. before you go to the embassy , call first if they have available forms for NBI clearance..
if they have , then go and have your NBI clearance renewed. i think after 5 working days you will be able to get it.
Godbless

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
im not sure if the rules of processing NBI clearance has change but as for me, I sent my sister authorization letter, and a piece of photo Id..I think I sent 2 pictures too.. And my sister got it for me in the afternoon d day she sweat herself out for a veerrryyy looonnngg queue...

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi lyvly ..
where did u get ur NBI clearance?
tanx

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
davao city philippines... my sister did it for me... she filled out an application and she has to put there its for CANADA..i obtain NBI thru my sister for 2 times already..First,,wen applying @canadian embassy in HK and now for PR application

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi lyvly.. how about the finger printing where did you have it?
tanx agen

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
i live here in calgary, alberta.. thats jus wat they ask...i didnt send any finger prints..... wen i was in hk, my friend had to pay @d phil. cosulate and did finger prints there.. ,,y do they need finger prints each tym we renew our NBI while in other countries,ure finger prints r kept in their file system... jus find some1 there in ur local place to get it for u...i dont know how much is the renewal fee now..

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi lyvly.
I already had the renewal of my NBI clearance here at the Philippine embassy in Vancouver.
thats why I was just curious about how you got yours.
tanx lyvly

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Ic..sorry i overlooked tht..well,then all u need is patience..and wen u submit ur pr u need to extend ur patience even longerrr..so dont worry..

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
estrelisa said:
Hi all!
This is about the hulabalu about the renewal of the NBI clearance thru the Philippine Consulate with all matching changes and gray areas. This document however is required for filing permanent residence papers.
The consulate has been very slow in answering querries about this.

Please enlighted about what where and how to go about this NBI clearance. I will be filing my PR early FEbruary 2012 and Im trying to get all my paers together.

Heelp!!

:p
hello estrelisa

I applied my NBI yesterday Nov. 8 @ Vancouver Phil. consulate...NBI fingerprinting form #5 is now available....just bring with you photocopy of ur passport, 1pc. 2X2 pix and payment of $28.75....

micaela_72

May 8, 2011
Prince Rupert, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
6241 - CHEF
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO : Feb. 24, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec. 15, 2011
AOR Received.
April 20, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Transferred to CPP-O on Mar 15th
Med's Request
April 20, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Apr12, 2013 In Process/ May 9th - PPR! thank God
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2013 Got our PP with VIsa & COPR :) ECas : May 17th - Decision Made
LANDED..........
maybe July
grachael said:
hi lyvly.
I already had the renewal of my NBI clearance here at the Philippine embassy in Vancouver.
thats why I was just curious about how you got yours.
tanx lyvly
hi grachael,

how many days is the processing of NBI in Phil emb -Vancouver? same day ba, makukuha na din?

kcire

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi micaela.

NBI processing is not done in any Philippine post abroad (embassy/consulate). They only do fingerprinting of the applicants and the applicants is responsible in sending those form/s to the Philippines for the NBI processing itself.

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi kcire..
i got my fingerprinting done at the Philippine consulate at vancouver,
do i have to send this to the Philippines? I have a problem because i already submitted my application.
and i included the original form no.5 that I got from the embassy. but I do have a photocopy of that form with me. do have any idea how I can have my NBI clearance at home?

tanx and Godbless

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Micaela

if I am not mistaken, i think after 5 working days you can get it..
I am now confused about this form because I think we have to send this form that we got from the embassy to the local NBI