+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: dubaimcs

ezzy

Apr 14, 2010
Anybody who applied skilled worker in Canada through dubaimcs? Please give me feedback of this Consultancy.. thanks

shannen

Dec 27, 2010
Hi Liezl,

So you've got the offer, how's the status now? I just want to clear from my side that this agency is not a fraud.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
I am staying in Sharjah but never heard of this Consultant.

Anyway hiring consultant is waste of money.

Regards
Cool

Biju Daniel

Jul 9, 2011
I applied two years back.One year back offered two years work permit. Signed Pre offer letter from employer.It has been waiting for LMO.But still have no reply.
Now Dubaimcs says take deposit money and wait for LMO. if positive reply from LMO, I have to give back the money.
If anyone can advice me on this
What does that mean?
Did they reject my application?
Do i need to wait for WP.

regards
Biju

S

shibuya

They are people who offer employment visas to Canada but NO GUARANTEE.
Think well before dealing with them.

Link: http://www.dubaimcs.com

Biju Daniel

Jul 9, 2011
Biju Daniel said:
I applied two years back.One year back offered two years work permit. Signed Pre offer letter from employer.It has been waiting for LMO.But still have no reply.
Now Dubaimcs says take deposit money and wait for LMO. if positive reply from LMO, I have to give back the money.
What does that mean?

regards
Biju

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Hi,

Be very very very careful with such agencies, which charge money for providing placement services. Just because Dubaimcs or any other organization is in 'Dubai', doesn't mean they are legit. You could lose your money, time and effort chasing such dreams.

Another thing to note is, readers of this forum, please do take into consideration that it is possible, to create buzz in the forum and other online media, by constantly mentioning the name of a particular agency and having fake posts to generate interest (business). Maybe that's happening in this forum.

No offense meant to the honest applicants of Dubaimcs. JUST BE CAREFUL THAT YOU DON'T BECOME A VICTIM OF FRAUD.

Best wishes
MunnaBD

mikrrbd

Aug 25, 2011
Biju Daniel said:
What does that mean?

regards
Biju

If you are in UAE, Call Sarjah police immediately & tell them that Dubai MCS took money from you & not doing your job. If you do not call the police, you will never get your money back. If you are outside UAE, Email or send Fax to Sarjah Police !! Its been too long & The money is yours to loose.............

karim1981

Jan 5, 2014
Hi Guys,

I'm also trying to apply through Dubai MCS and would like to know if they are genuine.

Can you let me know how long your process took? It would be very helpful and I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks