ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Let's all hope and pray it's tomorrow, because if it's not, the score won't go down by much on may 31st, may be one or two points at most.
Hello,
I like many of your posts and your thread about why the CRS will come below 400 in the near future.
So why is your prediction so high this time?
I'm think 410(+/-2) if the draw is on March31st.
Of course I would love for the draw to be tomorrow, but if it is on May 31st I would like to think that I have a shot.
So, please give us you reasons as to why would the score only go down by 2 points in 2 weeks if they invite 3500+ profiles.

sabok

May 23, 2017
Hi All, I received my ITA previously but i have some doubts. I completed my one year work experience on 15 April and recieved ITA on 4 May, problem is i went to vacation back home for 4 weeks in December. It was paid vacation. My question is - Does that vacation count in one year experience ? i recieved ITA on 1 year + 2 weeks. Should i decline or go ahead ?

Sorry for posting here as it is the most active thread :D

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Hi All, I received my ITA previously but i have some doubts. I completed my one year work experience on 15 April and recieved ITA on 4 May, problem is i went to vacation back home for 4 weeks in December. It was paid vacation. My question is - Does that vacation count in one year experience ? i recieved ITA on 1 year + 2 weeks. Should i decline or go ahead ?

Paid Vacations are considered as work experience if you haven't shown yourself travelling or doing something else in that time period.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Yeah! This is the most active thread :D

Coming back to your question, paid vacations should count towards your work experience.
But that's just my opinion. Please wait for the experts here to give you better advice.
Best of luck.

sabok

May 23, 2017
Paid Vacations are considered as work experience if you haven't shown yourself travelling or doing something else in that time period.
I went outside of Canada does that come under Travelling ? as there are stamps on my passport.

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013

Sorry for posting here as it is the most active thread
They only care about the reference letter that you will get from your employer which will state that you are full time employee working 40 hrs a week that is all they care and if they suspect something max to max they will you to produce T4 and any stubs so its always a good idea to upload your T$ and pay stubs along with your reference letter

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Absolutely Wrong. By June 6th most likely everyone above 400 will be flushed at this rate. Now only folks who are above 385 AND have siblings OR who have good French skills would affect scores above 400.

Lets look at the numbers.
From the current pool
CRS 391-400 3,581
CRS 381-390 4,331 ~2500 above 385

so there are a total of ~6000 between 385 and 400. If there are 5% of folks here with siblings in Canada, we have ~300 who would get scores more than 400

about French, most of the folks who know french would already be in Canada. If we look up at numbers - folks who can speak French and already in the pool and have a good score in french .. there could be 1% in the pool counting to 60 who can affect scores above 400

so we have a total of ~360 who could affect scores above 400 which is 10% of an average draw

even if we take very liberal numbers, their count will not come to more than 20% of an average pool. So their effect to score is minimal and the scores are sure to come down.
And what did I say which was TOTALLY wrong buddy! Look at the given numbers right before that last line, I told CRS could come down up to 380 if CIC keeps inviting 3600+. So just relax and watch what happens next, CIC is unpredictable. May everyone get an ITA at this special year!

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013

Paid/unpaid both vacations are count towards your experience. It doesn't matter to CIC as long as you have reference letter according to CIC standards.

I have taken both Paid and unpaid days mixed.

Martin_Ma

May 11, 2017
Hope there will be two draws before June 6. Therefore, most of us will get the invitation soon. I hope the score will decline to below 400. May the force be with you!

KarinneSS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Guys,

I am waiting for the draw at 425. My only missing document is the proof of funds. Can I get this before ITA or should I wait?