Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
M

If it says so...That means Ur account is active now n u ll receive ita in the next draw....But u need to have an email acknowledging that Ur job bank is now created.
Thanks mate. I got an email saying "Your Job Bank user account has been successfully registered."
Is this the email that you were referring to?

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
Yes... Yepieeee now U r also under the praying section....
But I guess it will still take 24 hours for the EE profile to get activated. The lawyer created that today. So hopefully it will get activated tomorrow morning. As long as the draw doesn't happen early morning tomorrow, I might have a chance ;)

unicorns

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Yaaaayyyyy!!!! My ECA is finally ready. WES took 15 working days exactly. I know its kinda late to make it for tomorrows draw if at all there'll be any but I'll create my profile right away still.

Reactions: Hassan1988

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is wrong with being pregnant?
Nothing's wrong with being pregnant, but when it comes to pr application, it has some implications. since the number of dependents is going to change (depending on when one lands), one may have to show funds for tje additional dependent. I have read elesewhere that application is deferred until the child is born.