+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

lucamayman

Apr 20, 2017
I applied under PGWC-SRS. I submitted August 9, got file number August 10. Applied using contract position of less than one year. They called me but I missed their call when I called her back she said she already spoke with my employer and confirmed my employment and would review my file once more to see if she needs something. After few hours she emailed me to say she needs job description from my employer. I got the job description and sent it to her after few hours she sent me my nomination email:)
I'm surprised that you did not include your job description at the first time? It is a must to determine your NOC, isn't it? And it is in the documents checklist, weren't you afraid your application would be rejected because of missing job description. Sorry to ask a lot of questions, but what you said does not make sense. You said you sent it to her, and she got it after a few hours. How, by email, really?

Is AINP easy on this job description matter for everybody? Can someone please clarify about it? I thought it need to be on company letterhead?

My contract does not have job description. And I'm sure that most of you are in the same boat, unless you specifically ask your employer to modify and add that information later on. Is there any other way like you write the job description yourself and attach it with your contract? Please, anybody with insights?

Ff9 best

Sep 26, 2017
Submitted my file in September . File number of 18th September . It is under pgwp strategic recruitment stream. How long it takes for the officer to call you.? Also what questions are asked. ? Do they call both employee and employer.?

reddytest77

Aug 16, 2017
Submitted my file in September . File number of 18th September . It is under pgwp strategic recruitment stream. How long it takes for the officer to call you.? Also what questions are asked. ? Do they call both employee and employer.?
I applied on August 17 . Currently they are working on August 17th. NOC C is my category PGW. I have not yet received call. hoping i would get next week sometime.

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hello guys I just want to share my timeline. Category PGW-SRS position Administrative Assistant NOC 1241.
Application sent Aug 23
File number received Aug 25
Call received Oct 12
Nomination Approved Oct 13

Best of lucks everyone!!!

Last edited:

SAO

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
did u or ur employer or both of you received the call? what questions were asked?
Yes both my employer and I. She asked me about my job duties, what time I start to work, how many hours per week and so on, and to my employer she didn't ask much just verified my hours and couple of questions more.

Conor415

May 22, 2017
Calgary
Hi, I actually received my nomination on July 25, 2017 and sent my PR application to CIC on Aug 20, 2017. CIC confirmed receipt my PR application one week ago and said it was received on Aug 24, 2017 and in progress.
How soon can I get the result? The validity of my working VISA is July 2019.
Thank you very much.

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
this question may have been asked so many times, but when the processing time starts after receiving your nomination and sending all the docs to NS office? is it start from the date they received your application, which I believe a lock-in date or from the time when you receive AOR? as you may all know for pnp applicants the processing time is 16 months. crazy....