Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
Hello,

I have couples of questions regarding WES evaluation :
  • Informations on my degree are written in French (left side) and Arabic (Right side) , Will I need to translate the Arabic part , even Its the same thing which is written in French in the left.
  • I have 2 universal degrees (French Educational System) :
  • DUT (University degree of Technology) which is 2 years in university after high school.
  • Then we enter engineering school which is 3 years in university , total is 5 years
Should I send them all these degrees and its gonna cost 100 usd per degree ?​

Thank you so much for your help

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello,

I have couples of questions regarding WES evaluation :
  • Informations on my degree are written in French (left side) and Arabic (Right side) , Will I need to translate the Arabic part , even Its the same thing which is written in French in the left.
  • I have 2 universal degrees (French Educational System) :
  • DUT (University degree of Technology) which is 2 years in university after high school.
  • Then we enter engineering school which is 3 years in university , total is 5 years
Should I send them all these degrees and its gonna cost 100 usd per degree ?​

Thank you so much for your help
1- No need to translate. I have the same diplomas, French and Arabic written on them
2- yes send all, as it will get you more points if evaluated as 2 or more diplomas. No, cost is per report

johanex

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
1- No need to translate. I have the same diplomas, French and Arabic written on them
2- yes send all, as it will get you more points if evaluated as 2 or more diplomas. No, cost is per report
Thank you so much Hamza,
Another question if you don't mind , Can I get all my grade sheets (les relevés des notes) sealed envelopes into 1 big master envelope and send them all at once , It's expensive to send them one by one.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
It's in fact advisable to send it bundled in one big envelope so it's not lost. Wes doesn't care if u send one or 10 envelopes , Only rule is every documents should be in a sealed envelope. And make sure they have the Wes reference numbers on the envelope cover.

johanex

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
It's in fact advisable to send it bundled in one big envelope so it's not lost. Wes doesn't care if u send one or 10 envelopes , Only rule is every documents should be in a sealed envelope. And make sure they have the Wes reference numbers on the envelope cover.
Thank you so much for your help.