+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding ScotiaBank StartRight program.

kpsingh2424

Oct 20, 2016
I read about the ScotiaBank StartRight program, under which we get an account created where we can transfer funds upto 50K CAD before moving to Canada, and once we land we can go to the bank branch and get our account finalized and start using it for transactions.

My question is regarding the fund transfer: Is it permitted to transfer funds to an account abroad from our Savings accounts here in India? I have an account in ICICI bank in India, any idea about the transfer fee for the same? Has anyone done the transfer from any account in India for the same?
Please guide.

Also which can be the best Forex conversion agency for obtaining CADs in India?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
I read about the ScotiaBank StartRight program, under which we get an account created where we can transfer funds upto 50K CAD before moving to Canada, and once we land we can go to the bank branch and get our account finalized and start using it for transactions.

My question is regarding the fund transfer: Is it permitted to transfer funds to an account abroad from our Savings accounts here in India? I have an account in ICICI bank in India, any idea about the transfer fee for the same? Has anyone done the transfer from any account in India for the same?
Please guide.

Also which can be the best Forex conversion agency for obtaining CADs in India?

Thanks in advance!!!!
Why not call your Financial Advisor at your bank and ask these questions? The source is always the best place to get info, cheers.