+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Goods to follow

choudhary_abhinav

Sep 27, 2016
Hi,

I'm planning on moving my furniture from US to Canada using UPACK. i was not able to find the answer to this question by searching. my question is, what steps do i have to go through to enter canada first and then have my furniture moved from US to Canada using UPACK.
Do I first enter, provide a "Goods to follow" list, then one it is signed, send a copy to UPACK, who use it while moving my items for me?

Also, similar question to shipping my car. Do I do the same regarding my car? and then use the car shipping company to ship it after providing the "Goods to follow" signed document?

CanadianAspirant

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

I'm planning on moving my furniture from US to Canada using UPACK. i was not able to find the answer to this question by searching. my question is, what steps do i have to go through to enter canada first and then have my furniture moved from US to Canada using UPACK.
Do I first enter, provide a "Goods to follow" list, then one it is signed, send a copy to UPACK, who use it while moving my items for me?

Also, similar question to shipping my car. Do I do the same regarding my car? and then use the car shipping company to ship it after providing the "Goods to follow" signed document?
Did you get answer to your questions as I am also in same situation :)