+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Numero de ref ind is like your UCI number at CIC
Numero de dossier is like your application number at CIC.

If you still not sure which one to use you can put in any number you comfortable with. It does not matter as the csq will be accompanying your PR application and also CIC can very the info with MIDI. That paper is just a presentation for u to keep. The real proof is in the system
As far as I know CIC gets CSQ information directly from MIDI only for Family Sponsorship applications. For QSW, CIC relies on the paper CSQ mailed with application.

QS2017

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
I received GCMS notes

It says ..

Created Date : 2016 / 11 / 05

App Status Reason : In Process

Eligibility : Not Started

Criminality : Not Stated

Medical : Not Started

all most 11 months completed ......

Bestocoto

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
I received GCMS notes

It says ..

Created Date : 2016 / 11 / 05

App Status Reason : In Process

Eligibility : Not Started

Criminality : Not Stated

Medical : Not Started

all most 11 months completed ......
May I know where are you from? My time line is like yours

Varun.nurav13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform my fellow PEQ applicants (inland) that things are moving now at federal level. I have bunch of friends who applied May-June 2016 getting DM and passport requests.

The delay could have been due to the french issues at MIDI. But I'm sure that has been cleared up recently and people have started to get DMs now. I personally know at least 6 applicants who applied in June 2016 getting DM last week. Applicants who studied french from Jade, EMSB, LBPSB are also getting DMs.

I know bunch of folks who didn't even get Medical requests yet (after 10-11 months). But I'm sure that all that was due to back log getting generated due to PEQ applicant french situation. Now that things are moving forward fast, you guys should get medical requests.

I applied in Sep 2016 and hopeful of getting DM around end of year or early next year.

Please hang tight now and good luck :)
I wish almost 10 months didint received medicals i am not sure still they will be able to process with in 13 months i did my french from csmb

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
update: I got the GCMS notes yesterday. It shows that my security check begins from 2017-07-27. And there are two security screening (SS) marks after the starting day. I get that it means my files are still on the waiting list. When the third SS appears, it means that they begin to do the security check. If the forth appears, it generally means they will finish it in about one month. Therefore, there is a long way in front of me.:D

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello,
I just got My GCMS Notes under Access to Info Act
I see One difference from my last GCMS note in August:
There is ORGANISATION and ENTITIES section under ASSOCIATION
The last one I ordered under Privacy Act has this section hidden with top left corner marked as S22(1)(b)

It says subtype: employer but Name is not of my employer

Created Date: 2017/01/11
Update Date: 2017/06/01
Ord/Entity ID: O###################
Type: Organization
Name: PReVu Master 2017
Sub Type: Employer
Effective Date: 2017/03/13

I dont know what this section means and I am now freaking out. I dont know what PReVu Master 2017 is. Searched online nothing found.
Do you guys know what this section means and what is PReVu Master 2017
@highheel987

What's the status of Security in your GCMS notes? Not Started, In Progress, Completed?

taemee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform my fellow PEQ applicants (inland) that things are moving now at federal level. I have bunch of friends who applied May-June 2016 getting DM and passport requests.

The delay could have been due to the french issues at MIDI. But I'm sure that has been cleared up recently and people have started to get DMs now. I personally know at least 6 applicants who applied in June 2016 getting DM last week. Applicants who studied french from Jade, EMSB, LBPSB are also getting DMs.

I know bunch of folks who didn't even get Medical requests yet (after 10-11 months). But I'm sure that all that was due to back log getting generated due to PEQ applicant french situation. Now that things are moving forward fast, you guys should get medical requests.

I applied in Sep 2016 and hopeful of getting DM around end of year or early next year.

Please hang tight now and good luck :)
@funjabigabruji OOooo... Ballay vei Ballay... You made my day bro!

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

IrlInMtl

Oct 30, 2016
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
22-06-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-10-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
21-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Hi fellow PR applicants,

Does anyone know how long it takes for the finger print/criminal check background process? I sent my verified fingerprints (from RCMP) to Ottawa on Friday. I had not heard anything in a couple of months and then I got asked to do a criminal background check for Canada. I am now in my 15th month of processing. I was hoping I may have the COPR by now. I am just curious to know if this may be the last step in the process or is there more processing I may have to do? Also, is this check random? or could I have done this with my initial application?

I am an inside Canada applicant (QSW), process timeline below:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 22, 2016.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 30, 2016.
3. We started processing your application on October 30, 2016.
4. Medical results have been received.
5. We sent you correspondence on August 30, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (This was in regards to criminal background check for Canada/Finger prints)

Timeline:
Category........: Inland applicant QSW (PEQ)
Federal App. Received.......: 22/June/2016
AOR Received.: 30/Oct/2016
Background Check: 18/Nov/2016 - In progress
Med's Request: 18/Nov/2016
Med's Done....: 21/Nov/2016
Med's passed...: 02/Dec/2016
RPRF Paid: 19/Jan/2017
Criminal Check Request...: 30/Aug/2017
Criminal Check Information Sent...:22/Sept/2017
Passport Req..: Waiting
VISA ISSUED...: Waiting

Cheers :)

Last edited:

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
update: I got the GCMS notes yesterday. It shows that my security check begins from 2017-07-27. And there are two security screening (SS) marks after the starting day. I get that it means my files are still on the waiting list. When the third SS appears, it means that they begin to do the security check. If the forth appears, it generally means they will finish it in about one month. Therefore, there is a long way in front of me.:D
How long it took to receive GCMS notes?

JL-HN

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
MONTREAL
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016