+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Investor

Happy007

May 20, 2016
XpressEnterprise said:
These are approval/refusal/success ratio of Quebec's programs in 2015
Total Cases Processed : 1,199
Total Cases Passed : 1,166 (Federal Cases Passed : 52)
Total Cases Refused : 33 (Federal Cases Refused : 38)
Approval Rate : 97% (Federal Approval Rate : 58%)
Total # of Visas Issued : 4,427
-----------------------------------------------------
20% of cases were completed within 23 months or less
50% of cases were completed within 26 months or less
80% of cases were completed within 45 months
Total Cases Processed : 47
Total Cases Passed : 46 (Federal Cases Passed : 17)
Total Cases Refused : 1 (Federal Cases Refused : 2)
Approval Rate : 98% (Federal Approval Rate : 89%)
Total # of Visas Issued : 163
20% of cases were completed within 14 months or less
50% of cases were completed within 26 months or less
80% of cases were completed within 33 months or less

Total Cases Processed : 43
Total Cases Passed : 41 (Federal Cases Passed : 262)
Total Cases Refused : 2 (Federal Cases Refused : 1,143)
Approval Rate : 95% (Federal Approval Rate : 19%)
Total # of Visas Issued : 131
20% of cases were completed within 10 months or less
50% of cases were completed within 23 months or less
80% of cases were completed within 44 months or less

It looks like Quebec's immigration programs have far better approval rates than Federal ;

WOW! So much useful information!! Thanks for posting...

XpressEnterprise

May 21, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, PK (old)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2007 (Investor)
AOR Received.
19-08-2008
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
20-04-2011 (London, UK)
Med's Request
29-08-2012 / 29-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2012 / 20-06-2014
Interview........
01-12-2010 (Damascus, Syria)
Passport Req..
21-02-2012 (PPR1) / 15-10-2014 (PPR1 with chart) / 17-11-2014 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014 (Received on 01-01-2015)
LANDED..........
12-04-2015 (PR Card : 09-07-2015)
Happy007 said:
WOW! So much useful information!! Thanks for posting...

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Hi someone has 25 years experienced (age 53) in construction business like building houses and flats and then sell them to desired people will it qualify for this program . Please suggests

XpressEnterprise

May 21, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, PK (old)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2007 (Investor)
AOR Received.
19-08-2008
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
20-04-2011 (London, UK)
Med's Request
29-08-2012 / 29-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2012 / 20-06-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sameerb said:
Hi someone has 25 years experienced (age 53) in construction business like building houses and flats and then sell them to desired people will it qualify for this program . Please suggests
Following is the criteria for qualifying for Quebec Investor Program.

Have experience in management in a legal farming, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff, excluding the investor, occupies at least the equivalent of two full-time jobs, or for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies;

We define management experience as the exercise, for at least two years in the five years preceding the application for a selection certificate, of duties related to the planning, management and control of financial resources and of human or material resources under your authority; the experience does not include experience acquired in the context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process attested to by a diploma.
Source

Age is not an issue. However, you may need to elaborate business which your friend is doing. Is it a real-estate business or a construction business. And what is his role in this business. Also mention number of employees. Without that, it's very hard to say.

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Hi its construction business he is a civil engineer at least 10 permanent employees work in the company and his role is to manage the projects by assiging duties to his employees and purchase raw materials for the projects and take care of all financial matters for the company and take decision on techinal requirements for construction project.And also do consultancy for multi national companies in real estate work.
Thanks

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
sanddy said:
Hi Songsort! I believe if you have sufficient funds for investment and financial intermediary do not want to negotiate (less than 220,000 CAD) than it will be better to go for full investment option , especially when you don't want to invest in shares or any business etc moreover deposit interest rates can't provide a good, short-term return. You can get mortgage even in Canada after landing maximum at 1.75-1.9% than I see no reason to pay 4% to financial intermediaries. Yes You are right it is a huge amount of hard earned money so you need to calculate each and every thing.
Regards
I might not pursuing the Business Immigration any further. The whole thing is very much like a scam to me. They started up saying that the program requires full investment, and there is an financial option that the agent could arrange. Once you pay up fees and deposits, they turned round and say you take financial option or else.

Jo world

May 18, 2016
Dear Senior Members,

I apply QIIP in 2013 (1st batch that increase to 1.6mil and through lucky draw), currently is in Federal stage. I checked the processing time on the CIC website mentioned that to get the landing paper is 44 months!! Anyone of you applying at the same batch and received medical request? Can you share your timeline?

Cheers,

Jo

india85

Apr 4, 2012
Hi,

I have applied for federal self employed for farming category on September-2013 from New Delhi (India). i am not getting any update and medical or anything. so can you tell me when will i get next step or medical or visa?

Please Replay

Thank You

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
I have decided not to pursue with the program. I did receive an "Avis d'intention de delivrance de Certificat de selection du Quebec" but I have lost trust in my agent.

Initially they tried to pursue me to take the financial option, which is fine. One of the advantages of taking the financed option according to my agent is I can reside anywhere in Canada. Eventually, they made a mistake by threaten me that I would loose their supports if things won't go their way. I held my ground saying that I my intentions are clear. One, I intend to stay in Quebec; two, I intend to make the full investment.

As the deadline came closer, they again threaten me that if I did not make my decision, I won't be able to participate in any other programs.

I hate it when someone threaten me.

In addition, while discussing with the agent, I made contact with the financial intermediary. They chose to ignore my emails. One week from the deadline, then the financial intermediary emailed me claiming that they could not get me on my phone. I told them to provide a agenda before calling me but they did not.

So I lost trust in both my agent and the financial intermediary. My money won't go there, we I have no trust.

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
I got a "Avis d'intention de delivrance de certificate de selection du Quebec". Does it mean I "Have an application pending with another Provincial Nominee Program in Canada"

Appreciate the forum member guidance.

XpressEnterprise

May 21, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, PK (old)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2007 (Investor)
AOR Received.
19-08-2008
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
20-04-2011 (London, UK)
Med's Request
29-08-2012 / 29-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2012 / 20-06-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Songsort said:
I got a "Avis d'intention de delivrance de certificate de selection du Quebec". Does it mean I "Have an application pending with another Provincial Nominee Program in Canada"

Appreciate the forum member guidance.
"Avis d'intention de délivrance de certificat de sélection du Québec" means they have sent you an explanatory Notice of Intent to issue CSQ. It basically means your supporting documents are missing and they intend to refuse you unless you provide those supporting documents within 90 days. If you do not provide the necessary proof within this timeframe, your application will be refused. You will then have the possibility to submit a request for an administrative review

Let me remind you that agent is not responsible for your file, YOU are. During process of your application, you can change your agent by sending letters to all parties. Agents are not in position to threaten you, and if they are threatening you, you can report them to ICCRC straight away. You must have documentary evidence that they are threatening you, such as emails, letters, sms or call recordings (if it's permitted by law in your country). It is ultimately your responsibility to question and bug your agent at every step of the way, because it's a major business immigration application. I had gone through issues with my agent too where they failed to report me with the major issues in my application because agent was going through structural changes within their organisation and my documents from CIC were missing deadlines. So, I started approaching CIC directly via emails on regular basis and even requested for GCMS/CAIPS notes. Those notes actually told me what reservations immigration officials were having, so I rectified it and my application got approved. You can even become direct with the financial intermediaries and negotiate with them directly. You can also hire an immigration lawyer who is present INSIDE Canada to handle your case or you can appoint a representative (anyone) inside or outside Canada to take calls or messages on your behalf and pass it unto you. There are many ways of doing it however ultimate responsibility is yours, not the agents.

Their process is very easy and all the steps are clearly mentioned on their website. You don't need agents threatening you when you're the one paying them money.

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Thank you so much XpressEnterprise, appreciate your informative response and kindness as always.

I lost trust in my agent and financial broker. I think they would no longer interested in providing necessary supports to my application and that mean I would have to keep pushing them as you said "bug them every step of the way".

I did not fulfill the requirements described in "Avis d'intention de délivrance de certificat de sélection du Québec", which is making transaction of CAN$800k. So, my application should be rejected by now.

I am now exploring the Manitoba business stream. For doing so, I should not "Have an application pending with another Provincial Nominee Program in Canada". Is there any way to get a confirmation that my Quebec application is not pending?

Thank you,

frossy98

Dec 14, 2016
Hi guys

I want to apply for this program but have some questions please

I have a company for 7 years and it is registered and licenced and meet all requirements for this program except

In the Middle East we do not pay taxes, we pay cash for employee

How can I documents my income?
How can I document I have emplyee?

Please help

sanddy

Apr 2, 2016
Songsort said:
Thank you so much XpressEnterprise, appreciate your informative response and kindness as always.

I lost trust in my agent and financial broker. I think they would no longer interested in providing necessary supports to my application and that mean I would have to keep pushing them as you said "bug them every step of the way".

I did not fulfill the requirements described in "Avis d'intention de délivrance de certificat de sélection du Québec", which is making transaction of CAN$800k. So, my application should be rejected by now.

I am now exploring the Manitoba business stream. For doing so, I should not "Have an application pending with another Provincial Nominee Program in Canada". Is there any way to get a confirmation that my Quebec application is not pending?

Hi songsort ' it means intension to issue CSQ you can transfer 800'000 directly to finincial intermediary within 110 days.

Thank you,