+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
STILLHOPE said:
No medical sales rep is not eligeble to apply as a pharmacist. You have to be in pharmacist job to apply as a pharmacist.
Dear Stillhope, some immigration consultancies told me that med. rep's are eligible for this. please confirm me about this.
Thanks.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
All are fraud, i also worked as a Medical sales rep in india and as per my qualification i m B.SC (industrial Chemistry specialization in Pharmaceutical), Diploma in Pharmacy and M.BA from uk. So if u want to consult with immigration consultant consult with david coheh.

its happened with me (If your case got rejected they dont pay u so be care full from these fraud consultants, they all r money minded)
yes if u experience as a pharmacist in last 10 years then u r eligeble other wise dont take a chance
which part of india u r living and who are the consultants (because i have a very bad experience with few of them in india)

stillhope

limeloveaman said:
Dear Stillhope, some immigration consultancies told me that med. rep's are eligible for this. please confirm me about this.
Thanks.

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
STILLHOPE said:
All are fraud, i also worked as a Medical sales rep in india and as per my qualification i m B.SC (industrial Chemistry specialization in Pharmaceutical), Diploma in Pharmacy and M.BA from uk. So if u want to consult with immigration consultant consult with david coheh.

its happened with me (If your case got rejected they dont pay u so be care full from these fraud consultants, they all r money minded)
yes if u experience as a pharmacist in last 10 years then u r eligeble other wise dont take a chance
which part of india u r living and who are the consultants (because i have a very bad experience with few of them in india)

stillhope
i'm from Ludhiana punjab. CWC immigration consultants told me about this because they said there are not pharmacist in thier list, there are pharmacy technical assistant. thats why i was confused. even i was damn sure abt that sales exp. is not eligible. now i've to make exp. of retail pharmacist.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
which list federal or quebec

limeloveaman said:
i'm from Ludhiana punjab. CWC immigration consultants told me about this because they said there are not pharmacist in thier list, there are pharmacy technical assistant. thats why i was confused. even i was damn sure abt that sales exp. is not eligible. now i've to make exp. of retail pharmacist.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
Hello my friend

u can apply in quebec but u need 49 points which is very difficult at the movement

i am calculating your points

age 16
Exp 6 (If u have experience more than 24 months otherwise 4)
Education 10 Points (U are not getting any point for your area of training because B.Pharma is not in priority list of quebec

English 4 (If u appear in ielts and passed with 7 bands then u can make 2 more points, or otherwise take a letter from your collage that medium of instruction was english and you meet doctors speak with them in english not other language and take a reference letter from any doctors that u r using english in work then u can make 2 more points
Finalcial sufficency 1

so your total is 37 (39 if u take a letter from your employer / university / or ielts )

so u r still short of 8 points means u have to pass delf b1 (which gives u 8 points )to apply so think about

stillhope

limeloveaman said:

Brad_cin_dell

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
Thank you stillhope for your valuable suggestion !!!!

Brad_cin_dell

Jun 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2011
Doc's Request.
16-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
Hello StillHope !!!

After i apply for Quebec immigration which takes 10 to 12 months to process and in mean time if we have kids, how do i proceed for that? Please Guide !!!

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
STILLHOPE said:
Hello my friend

u can apply in quebec but u need 49 points which is very difficult at the movement

i am calculating your points

age 16
Exp 6 (If u have experience more than 24 months otherwise 4)
Education 10 Points (U are not getting any point for your area of training because B.Pharma is not in priority list of quebec

English 4 (If u appear in ielts and passed with 7 bands then u can make 2 more points, or otherwise take a letter from your collage that medium of instruction was english and you meet doctors speak with them in english not other language and take a reference letter from any doctors that u r using english in work then u can make 2 more points
Finalcial sufficency 1

so your total is 37 (39 if u take a letter from your employer / university / or ielts )

so u r still short of 8 points means u have to pass delf b1 (which gives u 8 points )to apply so think about

stillhope
Thanks for your reply stillhope. but b.pharm comes under Section B training area having 12 points. beacause they have listed pharmacy technical assistant in that case they required D.pharma. It is confirmed that B.pharm comes under sction B of traing area.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
yes pharmacy technical assistant they want but they dont want B.Pharma (B.Pharma is 4 year degree and they want 1.5year secondery level vocational course not degree)if u think u r eligeble then u can apply but as per me i dont think they need B.Pharma.

rest is up to u.

limeloveaman said:
Thanks for your reply stillhope. but b.pharm comes under Section B training area having 12 points. beacause they have listed pharmacy technical assistant in that case they required D.pharma. It is confirmed that B.pharm comes under sction B of traing area.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@limeloveaman,

B.pharma is in section E of Quebec area of training which is given 0 both for PA and AA.

D.pharma as you know has it own requirements.

check the following link.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf
Good luck

limeloveaman

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
STILLHOPE said:
yes pharmacy technical assistant they want but they dont want B.Pharma (B.Pharma is 4 year degree and they want 1.5year course not degree)if u think u r eligeble then u can apply but as per me i dont think they need B.Pharma.

rest is up to u.
ok i'll again confirm about it.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am planning to apply for Quebec Skilled worker Program.
Would it be fine if i learn French from some private institute rather then Alliance française and take exam from Alliance française?

Has anyone done any of these exams, can someone tell me which is easier? Also, what kind of preperation did you have to do for these exams?

TEFAQ,TCFQ,TCF,DALF,TEF

If anyone has a list of documents that required at initial stage, please email me on harit79@gmail.com

Thanks for your help in advance.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@harit79,

All your questions are asked by others and our good friends have given very reasonable response just go through this thread and other threads you will find your answer.
In case you are having difficult question then we are here to help you.
But for facilitating your job I am posting this link go through it you will get all your answers.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html

good luck

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
hello Brad,

if u got kid before interview then it is fine just update your file and they will issue yours baby csq with u at the time of interview. If u got baby after getting CSq then u have to submitt yours and then they issued again altogether that will consume time.
for your refferenc i am sending another member post here for u
I'm new to this forum, good to see posts from all of you. My details are mentioned as below...

Federal Application (Buffalo): 20-Nov-2010
Bank DD En-cashed: 7th-Jan-2011
Moved to India due to unavoidable reasons Sad( : Jan-2011
AOR with Medical Forms received: 16-Mar-2011 (Mail Directed to a friends place)
Blessed with a baby boy: 19-Mar-2011
Address Changed to Indian Address / Notified CIC about change in Family: 2-Apr-2011
Medicals Done in India: 15-Apr-2011
Medical received in Ottawa: 26-Apr-2011
Applied for Baby's CSQ: 25-Apr-2011
Received Baby's CSQ 28-May-2011
Sent baby's fee + CSQ + Passport Details + Updated forms on 1-Jun-2011
Baby's package received by CIC Buffalo: 10-Jun-2011

Waiting for baby's medical form. Hope they send it out soon.
Also planning to send them the VISA fee soon for me and wife.

I guess me application will be delayed a bit, it's so depressing waiting everyday for something to happen. Hope time will get good news for us.

All d best to all.. and keep on sharing your views / comments !

stillhope

Brad_cin_dell said:
Hello StillHope !!!

After i apply for Quebec immigration which takes 10 to 12 months to process and in mean time if we have kids, how do i proceed for that? Please Guide !!!