18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Sidrat Khan said:
Thanks lots guys for guiding abt ma point.

Please advise that should I need to await till November for exam of Delf A1, A2 and B2 or before that I can apply , without french I am getting 47 points.......U can apply now and attach your receipt of your addmission from alliance francais then it is fine.i think they will do delf a1 exam before nov, check with your nearest alliance francais when is next exam
If complete french B1 soo my total point would be 55, so i would be exempted for interview.or they would conduct interview for checking ma french........In my previous post in the same page i told every one interview is only to check your plans to settle down there and what efforts are you are doing to seetle down there. So dont expect interview waiver if you will get interivew waiver then it is your jackpot otherwise get ready for interview
Further, what supporting dox would require from employer to show working skill (Joining Letter, Experience Letter, Payslip, Bank Statement of Salary), Visiting Card and other etc, that make case strongest ........Bank statement if you want to send its your choice but it is not necessary they need at the time of interview. Your experience should be in your company letter head mentioned your job tittle, time period, jobs and responsibilites etc

Could I submit Profiency letter (University + Employer) instead of Ielts or IELTS is mandotory requirementyes you take a supporting letter from your employer, and from your university is fine.

Looking forward to your response.

Tc

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The FSW file is in process , and would take another 6-8 months to process, or may be a 1 and a half, so its a long long waiting game.

Well thanxs for ur update.Lets see our hopes r alive.....

and yes +1 from me too, ur doing good job.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Hi guys,

With respect to the EMPLOYMENT/WORK EX points for CSQ, I wanted to know:

1) Should the work-experience be "full-time"?

2) How many working hours per week are considered by Quebec as "full-time"?

3) Is an individual eligible to apply with a 6 month internship work experience in any field?

Thanks in advance!

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Nevillek

With respect to the EMPLOYMENT/WORK EX points for CSQ:

1) Should the work-experience be "full-time?" You need a minimum of 6 months of FT experience or its equivalent in part-time.

2) How many working hours per week are considered by Quebec as "full-time"? For CSQ, 30 hrs a week are considered as FT So, within the last 5 yrs prior to apply an applicant should provide a minimum of 30 hrs X 4 weeks X 6 months = 720 hrs. 720hrs minimum in any jobs, but NOC D

3) Is an individual eligible to apply with a 6 month internship work experience in any field? Yes, internship is considered as work experience and all experience must be from any field except NOC D.

Hope it helps.

[/quote]

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Hi Guys,

I am a commerce graduate with 3-years diploma in computers from NIIT. I have 10 years of experience and presently working as a Business Analyst with a life insurance co.

I have completed 1-year certificate course in French and currently pursuing Intermediate level from Alliance Francaise. My age is 31 yrs.
What do you think are my chances if I apply through CSQ?

Thanks in advance..

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sidrat Khan said:
Thanks lots guys for guiding abt ma point.

Please advise that should I need to await till November for exam of Delf A1, A2 and B2 or before that I can apply , without french I am getting 47 points.......

If complete french B1 soo my total point would be 55, so i would be exempted for interview.or they would conduct interview for checking ma french........May be. There are some cases in which their points were above of 55 without adaptability but still they called for an interview.

Further, what supporting dox would require from employer to show working skill (Joining Letter, Experience Letter, Payslip, Bank Statement of Salary), Visiting Card and other etc, that make case strongest ........Everything which you have related to your work exp i.e experience letter, offer letter,pay stubs etc.

Could I submit Profiency letter (University + Employer) instead of Ielts or IELTS is mandotory requirement. you can submit but at last your english language proficiency would be checked during interview.

Looking forward to your response.

Tc

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Kaps1706, I think you have a pretty good chance..... why dont you get yourself evaluated online...

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

8)
Kaps1706 said:
Hi Guys,

I am a commerce graduate with 3-years diploma in computers from NIIT. I have 10 years of experience and presently working as a Business Analyst with a life insurance co.

I have completed 1-year certificate course in French and currently pursuing Intermediate level from Alliance Francaise. My age is 31 yrs.
What do you think are my chances if I apply through CSQ?

Thanks in advance..

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
STILL HOPE<
Can u pls guide as to the payment methods, as the website doesnt mention the account or bank whose favour to draw the dd or cheque?

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
helllo amit

i m sending u the links

this is the method of payment
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/fees.html

this is the address where u send all the documents
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/reach.html

Information about the Application for a Selection Certificate – Permanent workers
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/index.html

hope this will help you
stillhope

amitsmeet said:
STILL HOPE<
Can u pls guide as to the payment methods, as the website doesnt mention the account or bank whose favour to draw the dd or cheque?

Kaps1706

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
The payment can be made through DD in the name of “Ministre des Finances du Québec” payable at any bank in Canada and must include, on the reverse side, the name of the applicant in block letters.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
@amitsmeet,

Any nationalized bank in India or any foreign bank. I made from BANK OF INDIA.

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Hi Friends,

I have few questions, please help me with it.
I am thinking about immigration to canada but not sure which province is good for me. After few search i came to know about Quebec skilled program.
Here is some information about me please guide me

I have
3 years bachelore's degree in computer application.
My age is 28
lead software developer with 7 years of experience. Currently in USA with H1B visa for last 4 years now.
Married and my wife is also undergraduate with 3 years bachelore degree.
My wife is also 28
have 6 month old son.
No french knowledge but based on post over here process is long so i can learn it before the interview.
I recently gave TOEFL and scorred 90 out of 120 which is quite high i guess.
And i have enough financial saving to keep my family for few months in canada.

Questions.
Please let me know if Quebec is not good for IT releated jobs. My search says there are few good companies but not sure so let me know.
Do i make required points?
Should i wait for learning french and then apply for it or i can apply first and update my application once i get scores?
If i dont know french will be delay my processing time?
do i need to take ILTS exam if i am living in usa for last few years and given toefl recently?

Thank you for your help.
Jigs

raghav

Jun 6, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK / VO-ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
07-09-2011
Interview........
Still Waiting...
Hi Visa Expert,

Could please evaluate my profile:

Overview:-
• MBA from University.
• My age is 29 yrs, would be completing 30yrs in August 2011.
• Working in the fields of supply chain and logistics for past 8 years. Currently working as national Logistics Manager with a Japanese firm in Delhi.
• Married and my wife is engineer with b-tech in electronics. She is also working with an engineering firm. She is 27.
• No kids.
• English is good. Educated in this language.
• No French knowledge but can make an effort to learn if there is a possibility of passing through.
• And I have enough financial saving to keep my family for few months in Quebec.

What do you think are my chances of getting through.

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
raghav said:
Hi Visa Expert,

Could please evaluate my profile:

Overview:-
• MBA from University." 12+6 =18 points"
• My age is 29 yrs, would be completing 30yrs in August 2011."16 points"
• Working in the fields of supply chain and logistics for past 8 years. Currently working as national Logistics Manager with a Japanese firm in Delhi. "8 points"
• Married and my wife is engineer with b-tech in electronics" 3+0=3 points. She is also working with an engineering firm" how many year experience??. She is 27. "3 points"
• No kids.
• English is good. Educated in this language."6 points"
• No French knowledge but can make an effort to learn if there is a possibility of passing through."0 point yet"
• And I have enough financial saving to keep my family for few months in Quebec."1 point"

What do you think are my chances of getting through.
18+16+8+3+3+6+1=55

You have very good chance of being selected by QSW program , though you need minimum of 57 points without adaptability and 63 with adaptability to be selected but by a moderate effort for learning french you can easily make it. But keep in mind you should at least make your french knowledge to DELF A2 when you are going to interview.

good luck