usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. i am planning to apply to Quebec, but i am facing a problem.
PROBLEM:
Residency status in a country other than the country of citizenship: (12) Residence permit valid for at least one year, issued by authorities of the country where you currently reside.
In Saudi Arabia, the residence permit is valid for one year only, and you have to renew it every year. Am i still eligible? and what should i do?

rupkatha

Nov 12, 2012
Dear Senior friend,
many many many thanks to you for sharing detail information sir.
Now I need to know one more thing brother. Pls help me. That is:

My spouse has completed 02-years B. Com (Pass) and 02-years M. Com degree from National University. In the Application form there is necessary to mention the subject CODE for training. Then what CODE should i write there..?

I have seen the list of code of training (subject studied in abroad). I Have read the "AREAS OF TRAINING TO GET 12 OR 16 POINTS TO THE SELECTION GRID" and get [Gestion de commerces (DEC - 3 ans):in English-"Management of trade" (DEC - 3 years)] under "Administration, Commerce and data processing" sub head of that List. CODE no. C018. is it ok for B Com & M Com study/training. Pls suggest me.. pls....

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
rupkatha said:
Dear Senior friend,
many many many thanks to you for sharing detail information sir.
Now I need to know one more thing brother. Pls help me. That is:

My spouse has completed 02-years B. Com (Pass) and 02-years M. Com degree from National University. In the Application form there is necessary to mention the subject CODE for training. Then what CODE should i write there..?

I have seen the list of code of training (subject studied in abroad). I Have read the "AREAS OF TRAINING TO GET 12 OR 16 POINTS TO THE SELECTION GRID" and get [Gestion de commerces (DEC - 3 ans):in English-"Management of trade" (DEC - 3 years)] under "Administration, Commerce and data processing" sub head of that List. CODE no. C018. is it ok for B Com & M Com study/training. Pls suggest me.. pls....

Hi rupkatha
Please see the link I think and hopefully you’ll get your answer

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-training.html

rupkatha

Nov 12, 2012
Dear friends
I have gone through all these links and find in the "2009 LIST OF AREAS OF TRAINING".
But could not come to a decision that what will be the subject CODE for my spouse education as he has completed 2-years Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) and 2-years Master of Commerce (M. Com) Degree.

Senior friends, Pls suggest me the CODE number.

Do i need to BLANK the BOX and explain the matter in a separate sheet or What should i do actually to complete my application form.
Just due to this one thing i could not send my applycation to Hongkong VISA office
Pls suggest me the code number .......
Waiting for your response dear seniors...

ktiu

Jan 29, 2015
Hello Sir,

I have the same question right now as you posted last 2010. I just want to ask what you did after you got your CSQ? Did you get married right after and updated you status? Was it okay? Or did you repeat the whole process of selection as a couple with your wife?

Thank you in advance for your help sir!