NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
mkshah said:

This is another instance of treating older application as per the new rules which we have seen especially for applicants appearing @ New Delhi for their interview.
Previously, quebec2011 was also given language points as per new rules, though he submitted his application in 2010.
So it is for sure, who will recieve interview call to attend @ ND, be prepared for similar treatment.

Lets also check if this is the same scenario with other VO too. pls share your interview experiences.[/b]
Mkshah,

Is this new rule for old applicants in New Delhi interview or for Hong Kong interview also? Bcoz, these tough, angry interviewers have actually originated in HK. So why will be the difference. ;D

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
mdammalli said:
Congratulations for your CSQ. You mentioned that your wife is carrying, congrats for that!.
My question is once afte baby is born do you need to apply for CSQ for your baby? what is the procedure?

-Thanks
-Malatesh
Thanks.
Well, there is an IMPORTANT NOTE in the CSQ which states that we can send a copy of birth certi of a new born child in order to request an additional CSQ. I am waiting for that time, and it will be mode of action. But if someone has acquired an additional csq in that fashion, pls throw some light. Like how complicated it is and how long does it take

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Thanks vibez. So I guess Bachelors ans work ex from outside Qc qualifies as group 2?

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
walkingmarvel said:
Thanks.
Well, there is an IMPORTANT NOTE in the CSQ which states that we can send a copy of birth certi of a new born child in order to request an additional CSQ. I am waiting for that time, and it will be mode of action. But if someone has acquired an additional csq in that fashion, pls throw some light. Like how complicated it is and how long does it take
CONGRATULATION!!! walkingmarvel on the receipt of your CSQ.

My case is similar to yours, I had a duaghter as at the time of our interview and my wife was six months pregnant, we got the CSQ on the interview day and the interview officer recommended notifying our BIQ when the baby is born and apply for the child's CSQ too. So we decided to wait for the baby to be born before filing for our Federal application to avoid the stress of having to updated the application after the birth of the baby.

I used a consultant for my own processing, I have received my AOR for the Federal process and he has confirmed the receipt of my baby's CSQ which will be sent to the VO of Federal application and to me with the medical request when received from the VO, so I don't think there is any big deal with the request for a new born child's CSQ, all one has to do is to notify their BIQ and pay the fees, then allow time for the processing for delivery of the CSQ.

Cheers.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
4glory said:
CONGRATULATION!!! walkingmarvel on the receipt of your CSQ.

My case is similar to yours, I had a duaghter as at the time of our interview and my wife was six months pregnant, we got the CSQ on the interview day and the interview officer recommended notifying our BIQ when the baby is born and apply for the child's CSQ too. So we decided to wait for the baby to be born before filing for our Federal application to avoid the stress of having to updated the application after the birth of the baby.

I used a consultant for my own processing, I have received my AOR for the Federal process and he has confirmed the receipt of my baby's CSQ which will be sent to the VO of Federal application and to me with the medical request when received from the VO, so I don't think there is any big deal with the request for a new born child's CSQ, all one has to do is to notify their BIQ and pay the fees, then allow time for the processing for delivery of the CSQ.

Cheers.
Hello Everuone

What if you get married after recieving your CSQ does your wife automatically get a CSQ too?

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
xse2573 said:
Hello Everyone

What if you get married after recieving your CSQ does your wife automatically get a CSQ too?
Hey, that's a big one, I bet only an individaul that has experienced it will be in the best position to answer that.

Cheers

lirjan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Tirana
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
NOC 4152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
21-06-2010
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Federal Sent 05-12-2011
Med's Request
26-12-2012
Med's Done....
03-01-2013
Interview........
30 March 2011 (CSQ received 14 November 2011)
Passport Req..
20/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2013
LANDED..........
27/04/2013
Hey friends, just got an email today where was written that my application is received and there were some codes that indicate my status.

I have not reached 4 months yet and it seems fast compared to what we have heard from the offices of Rome.

Is this called second AOR, Any idea from experienced applicants?

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
Guys, my immigration consultant wants NOTARIZED documents. How do I notarize a document if it is spread throughout the page and there is no space for the red seal/stamp? For example, a photocopy of IT Returns is a completely-filled up page with no space.

Also, what's the difference between work experience certificate and reference letter from employer? Both sound the same to me.

Thanks for the answer in advance :)

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
nevillek said:
Also, what's the difference between work experience certificate and reference letter from employer? Both sound the same to me.

Thanks for the answer in advance :)
@nevillek

THEY BOTH MEAN THE SAME THING...(It should state things like (1) Duration of work (2) Nature of work (3) Your responsibilties (4) Salaries etc

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
xse2573 said:
@ nevillek

THEY BOTH MEAN THE SAME THING...(It should state things like (1) Duration of work (2) Nature of work (3) Your responsibilties (4) Salaries etc
Hi all,

Please which form will i use to add a new born baby for my CSQ application? And what other documentation do i need to send?

Regards
Fiirm

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is the email from CIO sydney or Rome visa office? The CIO e-mail usually comes very fast but the visa office AOR takes 1-3 months. So 2nd AOR is visa office AOR and CIO's e-mail is PER (positive eligibility review)
lirjan said:
Hey friends, just got an email today where was written that my application is received and there were some codes that indicate my status.

I have not reached 4 months yet and it seems fast compared to what we have heard from the offices of Rome.

Is this called second AOR, Any idea from experienced applicants?

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
To all those who have already filed their apps:

Guys, should the following docs be enough for work experience for salary paid by cash:

1) offer/employment letter
2) reference letter (stating duties, etc.)
3) salary certificate
4) service letter (2 lines only)
5) IT returns

Should these be enough? Can you think of something else? Thanks :)

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
nevillek said:
To all those who have already filed their apps:

Guys, should the following docs be enough for work experience for salary paid by cash:

1) offer/employment letter
2) reference letter (stating duties, etc.)
3) salary certificate
4) service letter (2 lines only)
5) IT returns

Should these be enough? Can you think of something else? Thanks :)
If possible, Ur bank statement. If it can prove that a regular money was deposited into it.

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
fiirm said:
Hi all,

Please which form will i use to add a new born baby for my CSQ application? And what other documentation do i need to send?

Regards
Fiirm
Hi mate, I am in the same boat as Urs. I too need on the list of docs and the form for adding a new born baby for a CSQ. My little one is due in June.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
walkingmarvel said:
If possible, Ur bank statement. If it can prove that a regular money was deposited into it.
YES...Good to go!!!