+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
Hi,
I applied for Qsw by 2014 and received intent to reject by may 2016 with due date as july 2016. Unfortunately i did not see the email. I saw the email by august 2016 and sent the requested documents by sep 2016, with a covering letter mentioning the reason for delay.

Yesterday i called quebec and was informed that they have not processed my application yet and it is waiting for preliminery review since september 2016. They said it will take time for premilinary review

as it was delay submission, my doubt is .whether they will process my application and how long does thisvtake.

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
Hi,
I applied for Qsw by 2014 and received intent to reject by may 2016 with due date as july 2016. Unfortunately i did not see the email. I saw the email by august 2016 and sent the requested documents by sep 2016, with a covering letter mentioning the reason for delay.

Yesterday i called quebec and was informed that they have not processed my application yet and it is waiting for preliminery review since september 2016. They said it will take time for premilinary review

as it was delay submission, my doubt is .whether they will process my application and how long does thisvtake.
If they Replied Good Than Ok,

Else You Missed The Train..

Reactions: SWEETY123

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
thanks for ur reply. if it is rejected due to delayed submission, they would have informed when we asked. So can i assume we r still in the race.

LoneEarthling

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
hello
You can fill in any of english or french. Just fill as on your documents. If you are applying outside quebec then you only able to submit file when QSW will open and for this check MIDI website regularly.
Hi!
I have a few queries regarding QSWP. Any help, much appreciated.
1. Do I have a better & quicker chance of succeeding, if I apply from within Canada?
2. Secondly, if I get a job offer, will I be able to get a temporary work visa until the immigration gets processed.
3. Does the employment offer have to be in the field of my education? I mean is there any criteria on this?

Please reply in detail.
Thanks.

shmeshkat

Aug 15, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have a question regarding applying for Regular Skilled Worker for Quebec.
I and my husband are foreign students in Quebec and we have prepared all the documents to apply for Regular Skilled Worker Program inland. I will be the principal applicant.
My question is that what will be the status of my husband after applying for CSQ through this program? He seriously plans to continue his study through Ph.D. Will he be able to get study permit while waiting for CSQ and PR afterward?
P.S. we don't plan to apply for PEQ for some reasons.
Thank you so much

patel_sanket_1

Jul 29, 2015
Ahmedabad
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-08-2013
Doc's Request.
05-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
IELTS Request
Done Already
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
12-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
HMMM
VISA ISSUED...
God Help
LANDED..........
When God decided
Hi everyone,
I and my husband are foreign students in Quebec and we have prepared all the documents to apply for Regular Skilled Worker Program inland. I will be the principal applicant.
My question is that what will be the status of my husband after applying for CSQ through this program? He seriously plans to continue his study through Ph.D. Will he be able to get study permit while waiting for CSQ and PR afterward?
Thank you so much
Yup..Why Not..He Continue study till you apply and go further for PR.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi everyone,
Thank you so much
Yes he will

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014

Subject: Need to know about next step to consider my file in process status by Quebec immi department

Respected Sir / Madam

I had submitted an application for Selection Certificate of Quebec (CSQ) through consultancy in 25-March 2013.

my consultant fail to submit the all documents to Quebec govt under the deadlines provided by Quebec govt. After that I sent request letter to Quebec govt for accept file & and i got letter from Quebec govt that department is responsible for your file processing

I regularly contact with on line customer care to know about my file status but till date I got information that my file is rejected .

The reason of late submission of my documents is not related with mine but I suffered with this circumstances.

This is my humble request please guide me for next step to consider m file in inprocess status.

Regards,
Harvir Singh
Phone Number:- 9417077710, 8727900710

Email Id:- harvirsingh24@ymail.com

Hi

Was ur file rejected due to late submission. What was the reason they mentioned for rejected. If they have rejec

Kevinp

May 12, 2017
Hi,
No AOR email for federal application since paper application send ! GCKey shoes as no match found !
Any idea where to contact via email, call ?
Thanks in advance for help.

Thanks,
Kevin

vikrantkrv

Aug 23, 2017
Subject: Need to know about net step to consider my file in process status by Quebec immi department

Respected Sir / Madam

I had submitted an application for Selection Certificate of Quebec (CSQ) through consultancy in 25-March 2013.

my consultant fail to submit the all documents to Quebec govt under the deadlines provided by Quebec govt. After that I sent request letter to Quebec govt for accept file & and i got letter from Quebec govt that department is responsible for your file processing

I regularly contact with on line customer care to know about my file status but till date I got information that my file is rejected .

The reason of late submission of my documents is not related with mine but I suffered with this circumstances.

This is my humble request please guide me for next step to consider m file in inprocess status.

Regards,
Harvir Singh
Phone Number:- 9417077710, 8727900710

Email Id:- harvirsingh24@ymail.com
Pls provide customer care number

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hello everyone I am new here. My wife's application was submitted on May 2014, she received AOR in AUGUST 2014,received "INTENT TO REFUSE" in July 2017, sent docs in September 2017. Pl ease how long before She receives answer from midi?? I hope someone will kindly respond.