+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Aug 8, 2015
Hi everyone,

My PR application has been received on june 1st.
The AOR said the application is complete and that I should not send any documents.
The last update from July 28th says the application is currently ''in process''.
However, I have not yet send any police certificates.
So I do not understand how come it is complete and in process when these documents are missing.

From what I have read looking your posts, it seems that ''in process'' stage is after the police certificates
and the medical exam.
Is that correct?

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
tintinenameriq said:
Hi everyone,

The AOR said the application is complete and that I should not send any documents.
The last update from July 28th says the application is currently ''in process''.
So I do not understand how come it is complete and in process when these documents are missing.

From what I have read looking your posts, it seems that ''in process'' stage is after the police certificates
and the medical exam.
Is that correct?
from what country are you from?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tintinenameriq said:
Hi everyone,

and the medical exam.
Is that correct?
Do you mean your application to Quebec for CSQ, or do you mean your application to CIC after receiving CSQ?

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Need Suggestions

I am government employee, can i get the document for "legality of experience" from my employer ? as he is also a government employee.

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
kool_007dude said:
Need Suggestions

I am government employee, can i get the document for "legality of experience" from my employer ? as he is also a government employee.
Yes you need to get social security contribution certificate or income tax certificate from gov department to prove legality. And employer issued documents are not acceptable. Hope it helped.

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
On August 5th 2015, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion (MIDI) announced changes to QSW program regulations.

The result of these changes will mean that we will require six (6) less points for a Québec selection certificate (CSQ) to be issued to us. At this time, the minimum required threshold for the issuance of a CSQ is forty-nine (49) points for a single applicant or fifty-seven (57) points for an applicant with an accompanying spouse or common-law partner.

Effective immediately, MIDI is no longer considering points under the Adaptability Factor. The Adaptability Factor was the subjective element of the application process because decisions on awarding points under this factor were left to the full discretion of the interviewing immigration officer. By removing this subjective measure, the immigration authorities of Quebec should assess your eligibility based on objective factors such as your education, work experience, age, French and/or English language ability, as well as other factors.

However keep in mind that the immigration officer still reserves the right to invite an applicant to an interview.

Any comments on this guys?
Is it consider to be a positive move?
What could be the rationale behind this decision? May be to reduce interview burden or what?

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
raistlin17phil said:
from what country are you from?
Need suggestion
I've applied on August'2014,but still I have not received my file number.
On 3rd June'15 I phone to MIDI, they said that my file is open on September'14 and they send my file number to my consultant and advice me to contact with him for file number.

but till now he is unable to give me this saying that his previous address was wrong and due to this he not received any letter from MIDI. Once he got it then he let me know.

After that I again phone to MIDI on last Friday, at that time phone operator asked me to call again after three days (he said that he made a request for my file number) to know about file number.

My question is that, am I phone to much at MIDI? If yes, is it create any bad impact on my file processing?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabeya84 said:
Need suggestion
I've applied on August'2014,but still I have not received my file number.
On 3rd June'15 I phone to MIDI, they said that my file is open on September'14 and they send my file number to my consultant and advice me to contact with him for file number.

but till now he is unable to give me this saying that his previous address was wrong and due to this he not received any letter from MIDI. Once he got it then he let me know.

After that I again phone to MIDI on last Friday, at that time phone operator asked me to call again after three days (he said that he made a request for my file number) to know about file number.

My question is that, am I phone to much at MIDI? If yes, is it create any bad impact on my file processing?
No, phoning MIDI will not impact your application.

However, if your "consultant" is not doing his job, I suggest you contact Quebec Immigration (MIDI) and advise them that you wish to remove the consultant as your contact address/email/telephone and provide yours.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
khan1984 said:
On August 5th 2015, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion (MIDI) announced changes to QSW program regulations.

The result of these changes will mean that we will require six (6) less points for a Québec selection certificate (CSQ) to be issued to us. At this time, the minimum required threshold for the issuance of a CSQ is forty-nine (49) points for a single applicant or fifty-seven (57) points for an applicant with an accompanying spouse or common-law partner.

Effective immediately, MIDI is no longer considering points under the Adaptability Factor. The Adaptability Factor was the subjective element of the application process because decisions on awarding points under this factor were left to the full discretion of the interviewing immigration officer. By removing this subjective measure, the immigration authorities of Quebec should assess your eligibility based on objective factors such as your education, work experience, age, French and/or English language ability, as well as other factors.

However keep in mind that the immigration officer still reserves the right to invite an applicant to an interview.
Because they want to reduce the huge backlog..? It might be faster if less interviews are scheduled. It's just my idea.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lammawitch said:
No, phoning MIDI will not impact your application.

However, if your "consultant" is not doing his job, I suggest you contact Quebec Immigration (MIDI) and advise them that you wish to remove the consultant as your contact address/email/telephone and provide yours.
Thanks a lot. I am warred, if they asked documents update but my consultant received nothing, then what can I do? That is I phone to them frequently.

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear all,

I received an email

written in French, kindly please help me translate/know the meaning of this Madame, Nous avons bien reçu votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec. Cependant, les documents qui ont été soumis à l'appui de votre demande ne permettent pas d'établir que vous, et les membres de votre famille le cas échéant, répondez aux exigences prévues par la Loi sur l'immigration au Québec et le Règlement sur la sélection des ressortissants étrangers. Nous avons donc l'intention de rejeter votre demande. Nous vous demandons de nous transmettre tous les documents indiqués à l’Annexe A ci-jointe et de nous informer de tout changement survenu dans votre situation personnelle, depuis la date de dépôt de votre demande, en remplissant l’Annexe B cijointe. Nous devons recevoir avant le 9 novembre 2015, dans un seul envoi transmis par courrier postal :  tous les documents demandés, dans le format exigé, indiqués à l’Annexe A;  l’Annexe B, dûment remplie, signée, datée et accompagnée de tous les documents nécessaires à la mise à jour de votre dossier;  la Fiche d’accompagnement ci-jointe. Vous devez faire parvenir votre envoi à l’adresse suivante : 285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage, Montréal, Québec H2Y 1T8 Si vous n'êtes pas en mesure de fournir un ou des documents exigés, vous devez présenter par écrit et de façon détaillée les motifs valables qui justifient cette impossibilité. À défaut de recevoir avant le 9 novembre 2015 tous les documents exigés ou une explication écrite jugée valable par le Ministère justifiant l'impossibilité de transmettre un ou des documents, votre demande de certificat de sélection sera rejetée conformément à la Loi sur l’immigration au Québec, et ce, sans aucun autre avis. Nous rendrons notre décision sur réception de votre envoi, et ce, même si le délai maximal accordé n’est pas expiré. Nous vous remercions de votre collaboration et de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour le Québec. Veuillez recevoir, Madame, nos salutations distinguées.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gaye_ga said:
Dear all,

I received an email

written in French, kindly please help me translate/know the meaning of this Madame, Nous avons bien reçu votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec. Cependant, les documents qui ont été soumis à l'appui de votre demande ne permettent pas d'établir que vous, et les membres de votre famille le cas échéant, répondez aux exigences prévues par la Loi sur l'immigration au Québec et le Règlement sur la sélection des ressortissants étrangers. Nous avons donc l'intention de rejeter votre demande. Nous vous demandons de nous transmettre tous les documents indiqués à l'Annexe A ci-jointe et de nous informer de tout changement survenu dans votre situation personnelle, depuis la date de dépôt de votre demande, en remplissant l'Annexe B cijointe. Nous devons recevoir avant le 9 novembre 2015, dans un seul envoi transmis par courrier postal :  tous les documents demandés, dans le format exigé, indiqués à l'Annexe A;  l'Annexe B, dûment remplie, signée, datée et accompagnée de tous les documents nécessaires à la mise à jour de votre dossier;  la Fiche d'accompagnement ci-jointe. Vous devez faire parvenir votre envoi à l'adresse suivante : 285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage, Montréal, Québec H2Y 1T8 Si vous n'êtes pas en mesure de fournir un ou des documents exigés, vous devez présenter par écrit et de façon détaillée les motifs valables qui justifient cette impossibilité. À défaut de recevoir avant le 9 novembre 2015 tous les documents exigés ou une explication écrite jugée valable par le Ministère justifiant l'impossibilité de transmettre un ou des documents, votre demande de certificat de sélection sera rejetée conformément à la Loi sur l'immigration au Québec, et ce, sans aucun autre avis. Nous rendrons notre décision sur réception de votre envoi, et ce, même si le délai maximal accordé n'est pas expiré. Nous vous remercions de votre collaboration et de l'intérêt que vous manifestez pour le Québec. Veuillez recevoir, Madame, nos salutations distinguées.
Please go to Google translate. copy and pest your franch language.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabeya84 said:
Thanks a lot. I am warred, if they asked documents update but my consultant received nothing, then what can I do? That is I phone to them frequently.
Call Midi. Ask if they made a request for updated documents. Ask them to send a copy of the request directly to you.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Because they want to reduce the huge backlog..? It might be faster if less interviews are scheduled. It's just my idea.
No.
It's because they need to ensure the whole process is completely objective.

The adaptability points were subjective and depended entirely on individual officers' "impressions/thoughts/opinions".