+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

unlimited2access

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
unlimited2access said:
I am in Montreal and the file that I sent from India is in process and I am not sure of its result. So, can I one file a new application from Montreal again, when one file is already in process from a different country. Please let me know. I don't mind paying fee for the new application. In the Application for Selection Certificate – SKILLED WORKER there is a section 10 which says "Have you ever applied:"
"For permanent immigration to Québec?" in which do i have to select "Waiting for a decision" and file a new application. Kindly suggest me people.
Hi,

Can anyone please advice me on the current situation.
I submitted the requested documents in Jan 2015 and still no reply. Others are getting reply after updating documents in less than a month but i did not.
As we can see the Quebec Immigration ppl are rejecting files for silly reasons. I am afraid of the same and would like to know if I can file a new application when one application is already in process.

Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
@ makaz, you are not alone. I have read from this thread (since last year when i joined here) other applicants also experienced rejection due to income tax proof.
Please check: if the document you provided is original/notarized copy (with original official stamps), and if it's issued by a government body -- income tax proof provided by employers are not accepted; copies, neither.
So in which form they required ITR ????? :'( :'(

Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Like I said, they require income tax proof to be original or notarized copy -- this was the requirement in 2014. This year, very likely the same.
Thanks for reply
So it means if I send them original ITR and notarized it also.. Then it will work ..
M I ryt ?? ?? ?? ?? ?

Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anybody give me an idea regarding the time taken by the VO after sending the required docs..

Like if someone has send the docs required by them within the limit allot by them

Then after how many days they will respond

will they send any mail regarding acceptance of docs or receiving of docs :-X

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Miumiu said:
Like I said, they require income tax proof to be original or notarized copy -- this was the requirement in 2014. This year, very likely the same.
Are you requested this type of format(income tax) in 2014?

Quebec PR

Apr 10, 2015
mkshah said:
pls update your details here:

QSW Global Entry: (tinyurl.com/QSW-global-form-entry)

After entry, click Edit Your Response and save the link for future update.

You details will be automatically saved in qsw global spreadsheet.

QSW Global Spreadsheet: (tinyurl.com/QSW-global-spreadsheet)

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
Dear friends,

today I got intense refuse letter from quebec people and gave 3 months time to submit education,ITV-R documents from work etc..

I think in this forum most of the people got the update documents letter but I got intense refuse letter

is it ok with my file?

any idea?

thx

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
makaz said:
Dear All,

I had been requested to provide some additional documentation within 90 days by Quebec immigration office. I have provided all the requested documents within the specified timeline but they have sent me an email stating that my application has been rejected due to the following:
"You have not provided all the required documents Or in the required format. Accordingly, we reject your request A selection certificate, as required by the Act respecting immigration to Québec."
They have attached a .pdf that shows one of the provided documents i.e. the proof of social security contributions or proof of income tax return, has not been in the requested format. TThere is no more details about it.

I would like to know:

Sorry about this. For me after having provided the required documents, they send me an email saying "en attente d'une décision". I think they are ok with my additional docs. OR will they reject latter, God forbid

1. how I can submit an appeal and keep my file open so I can provide the document again.
2. If anyone knows what they are referring to by "required format" ?

Please help. Below is my application time-line

Category........: QSW
Visa Office......: Montreal
App. Filed.......: Nov 2013
AOR Received.: Apr 2014
Doc's Request.: Jan 2015
Doc's submitted: Mar 2015
Rejection letter: Apr 2015

Thanks

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
sandycivilengg said:
Thanks for reply
So it means if I send them original ITR and notarized it also.. Then it will work ..
M I ryt ?? ?? ?? ?? ?
Yes, original should be fine theoretically (have them translated by a certified translator in your country if it's not in english/french).. Good luck :)!!!

engineer2003

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW 10-10-2011: Federal 01-02-2016
Doc's Request.
10-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 18-12-15
AOR Received.
13-11-2011 Federal 31-03-2016
IELTS Request
3-12-2011 7.0 bands & DELF B2 17-1-2015
Med's Request
20-4-2016
Med's Done....
4-5-2016, MEDICAL RECEIVED 8-5-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-5-2016
VISA ISSUED...
1-6-2016
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!
sandycivilengg said:
Can anybody give me an idea regarding the time taken by the VO after sending the required docs..

Like if someone has send the docs required by them within the limit allot by them

Then after how many days they will respond

will they send any mail regarding acceptance of docs or receiving of docs :-X
It depends on the type of documents that you have been asked for.

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Miumiu said:
We applied and got FN in 2014, and yes, in the document checklist of 2014, they required that format. Why?
Thans,
I've applied from bangladesh on july-2014 through agent, and my job experience is 6 year+. But my first 3 year job salary was below taxable limit by income tax regulation.
As you see my timeline i've not received AOR till now, but my agent contact with them, they said my file is opened on sep-2014, and my agent asked me to take a tax weaver certificate (for those 3 year) from NBR, But NBR have not any prescribed format to give me. they only certified the doc. which i supplied to them.

That is why i want to know is there any required format.

Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Yes, original should be fine theoretically (have them translated by a certified translator in your country if it's not in english/french).. Good luck :)!!!
Thankyou so much :)

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,
3 questions;
1.When does the QSW 2015 start to accept applications?
2.How long does it take to get CSQ for a QSW applicant normally?
3.How much points does NOC 2174 have in this program?

Thanks for answers!
Regards,