+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quality Assurance/ Control Job Openings

Dejase

Mar 16, 2017
Hello,
I am holding an OPEN Work permit and have 20years of experience in Quality line. I am hoping to land a job in BC area and hopefully apply for PR if given an opportunity. I would be grateful if someone can enlighten me on my enquiries -
1- Does the employer require to submit LMIA before they can employ me eventhough I have am holding OWP?
2- Understand 20yrs of experiences meant nothing if I start new in BC but does employer have any age discrimination?
3- How is the market like for quality profession and typical salary should I request in my resume/ interview?
4- Any good websites to search for job? I read a lot of forums saying getting jobs using recruitments websits/ Indeed, Craiglist .. is almost impossible. Is it true?
5- Any forums that I can visit to understand or how to improve myself to ensure Canadian companies will employ me?

Thank you.

ResourceGuy

Oct 2, 2017
Good evening house,
I'm moving to Canada in a few months. But I've been caught-up in thoughts about the issue of finding a job.
I have 5 yrs experience in Quality Assurance - Manufacturing - Foods, Lubes and Petroleum products. I also have a BSc Industrial chemistry and Masters in Process Engineering...
My question is, what type of program do I need to do to be able to get jobs in Process/ Project Engineering or Quality Engineering roles.