+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
Whats up "Vats" ?

Any news for you??

Pray13

Mar 17, 2014
Hi guys just waNTto share lng, my e-cas now said medical result received. Waiting and praying for ppr... Good luck to us all.. :)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Yogesh85 said:
Whats up "Vats" ?

Any news for you??
XRay is scheduled on 18th of April, talked with doctor the sputum culture test results are normal no any becteria found

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
Vats said:
XRay is scheduled on 18th of April, talked with doctor the sputum culture test results are normal no any becteria found
It will be alright man, take care!

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
I got Decision made, waiting for PPR

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
Vats said:
oh thats fine congratulations

it took about 15 days after XRay in your case right?
Ya around that..

Pray13

Mar 17, 2014
Hi everyone. Got my ppr yesterday a week after medicAl result receive status from ecas.. Just want to share.. ;)

Yogesh85

Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Request
25-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
In CAnada
Pray13 said:
Hi everyone. Got my ppr yesterday a week after medicAl result receive status from ecas.. Just want to share.. ;)
Whats ur timeline ??

offspring

Apr 17, 2014
Flor chan said:
its takes 2 months to wait for your sputum culture then after 1 month repeat xray and pulmo evaluation... If negative its takes 3 weeks then everything is OK.
pebbles0402 said:
Whether you are found to have a history of any lung disease or is currently undergoing treatment for it, it is likely that during your medical examination that will be requested of you by CIC, the accredited clinic/s listed in their website will STILL ask you to undergo the tests that you had from your own clinic. I suggest you just subject yourself to the process and let them ask for the tests when the time comes for you to have your medical examination.

In my experience with my daughter, who is currently undergoing treatment for suspected primary complex, even if she already had chest x-rays from our own pediatrician, SLEC still asked us to get an x-ray for her at their facility because they just want to be sure that their own results will coincide with what our pediatrician found. What they could not repeat was the skin test which was the confirmatory test that sealed our fate that she had PC. They even had us have our child undergo sputum collection for smear and cultures which I found a little over the top, but I guess they just wanted cover all the bases our visa office might ask for later on.

So if you still want to be cleared by another physician regarding your past lung condition, you may do so but the clinic who will be performing your medical exam might repeat all those tests anyway so I suggest you just wait. If you're confident that you have been previously cleared or have been previously treated then you shouldn't have anything to fear.

As of now, we are now almost 2 months into the treatment. When I asked the clinic whether they've submitted an initial report on my daughter, they told me that once treatment is done and the required x-rays and medical certificates are accomplished, they will be submitting her report. She still has 4 months of medication to go and you can guess how long we still have to wait. It is actually not so bad, because if she develops the disease there, it might be more difficult for her to be treated given that the weather there is not very kind to the lungs.

I hope my lengthy sharing provides some light in your query. Thanks and good luck and God bless! ;D
Hi pebbles0402,

I can say that we almost have the same problem, only difference is that I was recommended to undergo the S/C ( sputum and Culture) exam. Anyway, I had the medical exam with my 17 yr old son who was cleared. I will comply with the medical clinic's recommendation that i must undergo a C/S but will my son's med result be forwareded to CIC or do they ( med clinic ) need to wait for the result of my S/C for 3 months or worse if the S/C result would suggest that I should undergo a 6 months medication ? Unfortunately, we were advised as stated on the letter from Vegreville, CPC that we only have 90 days to comply with the requirements including a certificate of medical examination, obviously my documents will be delayed because of the S/C exam. now will my son's application be affected since I am the principal applicant ?
any advise will certainly ease pressure and anxiety on my end.
Thank you !

offspring

Apr 17, 2014
pebbles0402 said:
The accredited clinics will only allow examinations ordered by the visa office handling the applicant's case. They will ask for the letter/email sent by the VO as part of the applicant's examination process. :)
To Pebbles and all,
with the required sputum and culture on me, do you think that I should send the additional application forms and documents asked by the CPC regardless of the final result of my S/C exam ?
A deadline of 90 days to comply with the requirements including Police clearances and medical exam was stated on their letter..unfortunately the med test requires that I must undergo a S/C exam which delays my submission of docs., will it also affect my children's submission date since I am the principal applicant if we wait for the final result of my s/c test?, Do I have to inform CPC the cause of the delay ?
worried and confused.. :( :'(

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
you submit all other required docs to CIC

offspring said:
To Pebbles and all,
with the required sputum and culture on me, do you think that I should send the additional application forms and documents asked by the CPC regardless of the final result of my S/C exam ?
A deadline of 90 days to comply with the requirements including Police clearances and medical exam was stated on their letter..unfortunately the med test requires that I must undergo a S/C exam which delays my submission of docs., will it also affect my children's submission date since I am the principal applicant if we wait for the final result of my s/c test?, Do I have to inform CPC the cause of the delay ?

pebbles0402

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2012
Doc's Request.
15-11-2012
Nomination.....
27-02-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted together with MPNP application
Med's Request
23-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
07-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2014
offspring said:
To Pebbles and all,
Hello!

The medical report of other family members if found unremarkable by the clinic will be sent to the VO and processed accordingly. You need not worry about your son's part of the application.

For your part, you need to send whatever docs they ask for even with the delay in the med clearance part because processing of applications does not follow a set process. From what I've experienced, once the VO knew about the delay in my daughter's med part, they proceeded to process other parts of our application such as criminality and security checks, etc. Our VO, which was CEM, had to call me at the tail end of my baby's treatment because they had probably done all other parts of the processing and was just waiting on her med report.

As long as you inform the VO of what's going on with you, and surely the clinic does provide partial reports of ongoing medical clearance processing, just let this take its course. And pray...

I hope this helps. Take care and good luck. :) :) :)

offspring

Apr 17, 2014
pebbles0402 said:
Hello!

The medical report of other family members if found unremarkable by the clinic will be sent to the VO and processed accordingly. You need not worry about your son's part of the application.

For your part, you need to send whatever docs they ask for even with the delay in the med clearance part because processing of applications does not follow a set process. From what I've experienced, once the VO knew about the delay in my daughter's med part, they proceeded to process other parts of our application such as criminality and security checks, etc. Our VO, which was CEM, had to call me at the tail end of my baby's treatment because they had probably done all other parts of the processing and was just waiting on her med report.

As long as you inform the VO of what's going on with you, and surely the clinic does provide partial reports of ongoing medical clearance processing, just let this take its course. And pray...

I hope this helps. Take care and good luck. :) :) :)
Wow ! this forum really works ! :eek:
Thank you so much for the information and it did make me feel more confident, i certainly will follow your advise. GOD bless us all !