+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

itzMEjhen

May 23, 2014
Vats said:
hay do not worry i have seen many applicants even with active TB they get medicated and than issued Visa.

if you have any past record inform doctor during medical and show how you have been medicated and now you are free from it. keep all documents with you during medical.

.Thank you..I'm applying as a Nanny.Is there an instances that the employer Will not approved my application if they've known my case??

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
itzMEjhen said:

.Thank you..I'm applying as a Nanny.Is there an instances that the employer Will not approved my application if they've known my case??
that depends m not sure but yes if the medical extends like sputum test or so than employer will come to know about the matter.

itzMEjhen

May 23, 2014
Vats said:
that depends m not sure but yes if the medical extends like sputum test or so than employer will come to know about the matter.
;).thank you..They're very strict 'coz I'll be taking care of baby,as well as the embassy will be strict also in issuing the Visa?even if I have a healed lung scar??thank you.

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vats said:
hi
do not worry as the scar are due to many reason not only TB
sputum test is really hectic but anyway you need to do it. do not eat or drink any thing before test.
anyway ask your husband to have sputum else you will need to have xray after 6months. the results will come at 2 omnths and repeat xray on 3month of medical

keep touch of doctor during this period may be 15days interval
Thanks you Vats! I really pray for the best result so we don't have to wait that long specially my minor kids. :)

Kylie

Star Member
Dec 27, 2013
vats,

I saw all the results of my husband sputum and smear and its all negative. My dilemma is what pulmo says to him that he need to undergo 6 mos medications.. I dont believe on this. I will wait for IOM/Dm decisions if he will go for medications, Since Sept 2013 and now its already June and its not yet done. If they will advice to do medication..I am dying lolz. what the hell is that. But i need to wait. Last week the papers/ results was sent already to IOM until now no FEEDBACK IF THE THE MEDICATION WILL PUSUE.

GUYS DONT CHOOSE IOM LOLZ, THEY ARE SO SLOWWWWWWW.

I RECEIVED EMAIL FROM CIC THAT SINCE SEPT 2013 THEY DONT EVER RECEIVED ANY UPDATEs FROM MY HUSBAND MEDICAL CONDITION. NOW REFUSAL LETTER OF MY APPLICATION AFTER 60 days. SEE? All WE THOUGHT THEY ARE COMMUNICATING. NOW IM IN RUSH TO SEND EVERYTHING.

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kylie said:
vats,

I saw all the results of my husband sputum and smear and its all negative. My dilemma is what pulmo says to him that he need to undergo 6 mos medications.. I dont believe on this. I will wait for IOM/Dm decisions if he will go for medications, Since Sept 2013 and now its already June and its not yet done. If they will advice to do medication..I am dying lolz. what the hell is that. But i need to wait. Last week the papers/ results was sent already to IOM until now no FEEDBACK IF THE THE MEDICATION WILL PUSUE.

I RECEIVED EMAIL FROM CIC THAT SINCE SEPT 2013 THEY DONT EVER RECEIVED ANY UPDATEs FROM MY HUSBAND MEDICAL CONDITION. NOW REFUSAL LETTER OF MY APPLICATION AFTER 60 days. SEE? All WE THOUGHT THEY ARE COMMUNICATING. NOW IM IN RUSH TO SEND EVERYTHING.
Hi Kylie,

Thanks for your info about this. My husband and kids just finished their medicals at IOM and now I am kinda worried after reading your post.

All my kids are cleared with their X-rays and my husband is going back to do a sputum test on June 16,17&18 due to the Dr's findings of a suspicious TB. I am praying so hard that it will really turn out negative. I told my husband to ask on June 16 if they will update CPC-Vegreville about the status of their medical as we are given only 90days to comply with all the requirements.

I hope that you'll be able to sort it out with IOM since your husband is negative. I just want to ask, are they the one who will refer you to their own pulmonologist?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Kylie said:
vats,

I advise meet personally medical officer handling your case. discuss with them that if the results were negative pl send update to CIC show letter from cic.

try to convience them about sitution

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
pat1181 said:
Hi Kylie,

Thanks for your info about this. My husband and kids just finished their medicals at IOM and now I am kinda worried after reading your post.

All my kids are cleared with their X-rays and my husband is going back to do a sputum test on June 16,17&18 due to the Dr's findings of a suspicious TB. I am praying so hard that it will really turn out negative. I told my husband to ask on June 16 if they will update CPC-Vegreville about the status of their medical as we are given only 90days to comply with all the requirements.

I hope that you'll be able to sort it out with IOM since your husband is negative. I just want to ask, are they the one who will refer you to their own pulmonologist?
keep contact of your medical officer after sputum test till its results.

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Vats we will follow up with them! Btw my husband consulted a pulmonologist today n had X-Ray test again and was informed that it was negative n cleared. If they are suspicious TB there should be spots or dots but he didn't find anything suspicious with his XRay n he was asked to cough 4x while performing his stethoscope on his chest and still nothing. He told my husband that they should not ordered to have a sputum test right away instead they should perform lordotic X-say coz it's more accurate.

I just don't know if we applicants are allowed to change medical clinic or even question them for inaccuracy... It's really frustrating :(

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kylie said:
No, they will advise you to see pulmonologist anywhere.
You mean we can co go to any registered Pulmonologist that we like?

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kylie said:
Thats what my husband did, thats what my husband says. He went somewhere else.
Thanks Kylie! I hope and pray for the best result of our application! God speed!

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Kylie said:
No, they will advise you to see pulmonologist anywhere.
what is happening is to be tracked. see that will create confidence and than you can tell doctor that why you are asking further medication as my test are negative. . . . . .
it is alwyas preferable to discuss personally instead of on paper for such matter
and once doctor write anything (further test) and uploade (may be due to doubt) than he/she cant revert back. so its better to meet and discuss if any doubt.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
itzMEjhen said:
Hi..I'm new in this site..I just want to ask if I need to pursue my application in Canada?.I've been diagnosed with PTB 7years ago.I'm worried due to my my lung scar..Do I need to proceed with my application?.I'm now presently working here in Hongkong..Thank you.
Of course you can proceed with your application if you are qualified. Just be ready with all your records like old xray films.