+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds: doubt

doctor_kale

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi,

You need to show past 6 months bank statement for all the accounts which you will show as proof of funds. Any upsurge of money in the account will need appropriate explanation (e.g. selling of property or gold). Average 6 months account balance needs to be shown as well for each month. Many rejections happens due to ill-represented POF....

Cheers!

Dr_K

samreenali81

Mar 13, 2016
Dear All,

I also have concerns regarding proof of funds.Please help me!!!!

I have received an ITA recently and I am in the process of completing my PR application. However, I have certain queries that are as follows:

1) I have recently acquired a job as a teacher in Dubai and the school gives me salary as a cheque until my bank account is opened. Therefore, being the principal applicant I shall not be able to show my savings as proof of funds through a bank certificate of statement. However, my husband has recently opened a bank account in Pakistan. I need to know if I can transfer my savings (money earned during my stay in the UK, cash obtained after selling jewelry and other assets) to his account and use his bank details as proof of funds for my application?

2) Since my husband's account is few weeks old, I shall not be able to show a 3 to 6 months bank statement as the deadline to submit my PR application shall expire before that time. So can I use my bank certificate displaying the closing balance of the required funds for three persons a day before submitting my application?

3) The deadline to submit my PR application is 12th July, 2017 and my IELTS test is expiring on 11th July 2017. If I submit my application before the deadline, will that be acceptable? Or should I go for a new IELTS test before submitting my application.

I would be very grateful to you if my queries are answered as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Khan