+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Status stuck in Processing Payment. Paying using Visa Debt Card.

Mohit2889

Apr 15, 2017
My Express entry profile status stuck in Processing Payment. Paid fee using Visa Debit Card. On the transaction page it said Reject.
Are Visa Debit Cards accepted? I am paying from India and its an SBI visa debit card.

Please advise.

Thanks in Advance

mdravm

Apr 22, 2017
My Express entry profile status stuck in Processing Payment. Paid fee using Visa Debit Card. On the transaction page it said Reject.
Are Visa Debit Cards accepted? I am paying from India and its an SBI visa debit card.

Please advise.

Thanks in Advance
For others who might face this issue:
My last day of submission was July 12 12.00am UTC, that is 5:30a.m IST on July 12th.
I paid with my Visa Debit card at 2:30 am IST and it got declined due to international usage not being active.
Here, the status in CIC remained in "Payment Processing"
We panicked and started reading all kinds of forums - some said 1 hr, 2hrs and even 12 hrs for Cache to get cleared.
Lucky for me it cleared at 3:30 am IST and went ahead with my sister's Canadian Debit card (Didn't want to take anymore chances).

Hope this will relieve some of the people who experience the same as me :).

Sailaja444

Oct 3, 2018
Hi,

Can someone please help me in this payment process issue. I have initiated the payment process after uploading all the documents at around 10.40pm IST yesterday. The page is still showing 'processing transaction please wait '. I am worried to refresh the page, as it might decline the payment or initiate a double payment. It would be truly helpful, if someone could help me out with the further steps. I have 20days left to submit my application

Thank you in advance,
Sailaja

chandrakuragayala

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi,

Can someone please help me in this payment process issue. I have initiated the payment process after uploading all the documents at around 10.40pm IST yesterday. The page is still showing 'processing transaction please wait '. I am worried to refresh the page, as it might decline the payment or initiate a double payment. It would be truly helpful, if someone could help me out with the further steps. I have 20days left to submit my application

Thank you in advance,
Sailaja

Hi,
Could you try login using other window in the browser in to your account. The payment process might be completed and the page is buffering..........
try this!!!