+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Professional Engineer - Certification - PEO - Question

shri_boss

Jan 10, 2013
Hi All,

Planning to apply P.Eng in Ontario.

Shall we just apply to write the Law and ethics exams first without sending the Work records?
Later we can send the details of Work records?

Thank you.

javier.ths

Oct 31, 2016
Malaysia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Planning to apply P.Eng in Ontario.

Shall we just apply to write the Law and ethics exams first without sending the Work records?
Later we can send the details of Work records?

Thank you.
I think it's best you contact someone in PEO first. Anyway, I did ask about the application process. The service representative instructed me to submit an application first. You can download the forms and licensing guide from PEO website. Later, after they have reviewed your credentials and experience, then only they will give further instructions about which examinations you need to take, and which additional courses you need to attend, at which university/college.

Bottom line is: prepare and submit your application FIRST. Do not sign up for any examinations yet.

Jan 31, 2018
Hello All:
I am a Civil Engineer, I applied to PEO to get the license. My Experience Requirement Committee interview will be held very soon. Anyone have any experience and how to make two work example, please shear with me.

Amin

felixtae

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
You cannot apply for the exam directly. You must first initiate the licensure process, then, PEO will send you the examination package when times come.

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
Hi Folks,
I've assigned electrical conformity exams and Im leaning towards Systems and Control (16-Elec-A2) this December. Any advise/ suggestion?
Could not find anyone wrote this one yet...
Does anyone have good study materials or previous exams solutions?
Thank you.