Processing Time at Abu Dhabi Visa office

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Would like to know if anyone has any idea with regards to processing time of files
and medicals etc. at Abu Dhabi visa office.

I have applied under Quebec investor category and I have got my file no. from CIO Nova Scotia
on 19th April 2013 and file status on online shows only "application received". I had recently
written to CIO asking status of my file and got a reply that my file is held with Abu Dhabi office.

Have written to Abu Dhabi VO but no response as yet so would like to know if anybody in
similar case situation has got their file in Abu Dhabi and what are the time periods applicable.

I know all of us are asking same questions but if anybody has more experience on this situation
and will appreciate if they can share their expriences.

God bless !!!

Viz

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vizsagar said:
Hello Everyone,

Would like to know if anyone has any idea with regards to processing time of files
and medicals etc. at Abu Dhabi visa office.

I have applied under Quebec investor category and I have got my file no. from CIO Nova Scotia
on 19th April 2013 and file status on online shows only "application received". I had recently
written to CIO asking status of my file and got a reply that my file is held with Abu Dhabi office.

Have written to Abu Dhabi VO but no response as yet so would like to know if anybody in
similar case situation has got their file in Abu Dhabi and what are the time periods applicable.

I know all of us are asking same questions but if anybody has more experience on this situation
and will appreciate if they can share their expriences.

God bless !!!

Viz
Helooo,

I have finally received a response from Abu Dhabi VO that they have received my file but wouldn't
say when they have received it and have advised that my file is in queue and they will not give any
further details till the time my file comes up.

Anybody has any idea as to how long normally Abu Dhabi VO will take to process files once it has
arrived from Nova Scotia under Quebec Investor program!!!

Appreciate if anyone in this forum can please assist.

God Bless!!!

Viz

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mahmoud,

Unfortunately nothing received as of date and I have sent Abu Dhabi VO reminder as
well to check about my file status but no response at all :'( :'( :'(

God only knows when we will get any response or if at all anything will happen.
It is already 4.5 years gone by and still stuck.

Can you please share your details and whether you have applied as investor under
Quebec program or some other progarm?

All the best

Viz

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vizsagar said:
Nothing buddy!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hope something will come up soon!!!

God bless
Case specific enquiries take 28 days for a response from CIC.

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
i too applied for the quebec investor program. Our file was received in Abu Dhabi Visa office in 2011. It has now been almost 33 months and haven't heard anything. The processing time says 43 months. We sent them an email but haven't received anything. The CIC website says that if we contact them before the end of the listed processing time, they will not reply.

Best of luck everybody!

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gka008 said:
i too applied for the quebec investor program. Our file was received in Abu Dhabi Visa office in 2011. It has now been almost 33 months and haven't heard anything. The processing time says 43 months. We sent them an email but haven't received anything. The CIC website says that if we contact them before the end of the listed processing time, they will not reply.

Best of luck everybody!
Hi There,

Thanks for sharing your info. and this is more depressing man!!!

I was expecting something soon but if your file was received in 2011 then I guess we are
very very faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar offffff.

Can you please share your timeline at least for others and mine info.

Where are you from ??

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

God bless and best of luck.

Viz

gka008

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Sorry for the sad news! but AD Visa office is by far the slowest one. I am unsure of the timeline as i am a dependent and not the primary applicant. I know, however, that we started this process in 2008, but it wasn't until September 2011 that Abu Dhabi received our complete application. We are simply waiting for police clearance papers/medical requests. My understanding is that the processing time (43 months) INCLUDES time for police clearance/medical processes. Based on this, we're hoping to receive something within the next few months.

The one thing i've learned about this is to be extremely patient. Don't expect anything before your processing time ends. Continue living your life and inshallah one day you will get some good news.

Good luck everybody and I will post any updates on my side. I encourage the others to post anything that can help the rest of us. Thank you Viz for keeping the forum active!

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gka008 said:
Sorry for the sad news! but AD Visa office is by far the slowest one. I am unsure of the timeline as i am a dependent and not the primary applicant. I know, however, that we started this process in 2008, but it wasn't until September 2011 that Abu Dhabi received our complete application. We are simply waiting for police clearance papers/medical requests. My understanding is that the processing time (43 months) INCLUDES time for police clearance/medical processes. Based on this, we're hoping to receive something within the next few months.

The one thing i've learned about this is to be extremely patient. Don't expect anything before your processing time ends. Continue living your life and inshallah one day you will get some good news.

Good luck everybody and I will post any updates on my side. I encourage the others to post anything that can help the rest of us. Thank you Viz for keeping the forum active!
Hi There,

Can you please share your time line and also where are you from?

Appreciate if you can share your details.

God bless!!

Viz

Dani2772

Feb 16, 2014
Hello Guys,

I am currently on a PGWP in Calgary, Alberta and my wife is in Dubai. I want her to get her here based on my PGWP and want her to apply for an OWP. My questions is as follows:

1. CIC website says 7months processing time for AD but ADCIC website says 4 to 6 months. Which one is true? Since its a spousal work permit is it any faster

2. If I meet all the requirements, are there chances of refusal?

3. I recently got a new passport and applied for a new work permit with a slight change in date of birth (1 month) based on my birth certificate. Should I wait for the new one to come back or should I just apply already and later include it with my wife's online application when i get it?

Please respond, I need to get this done ASAP!

Thank You
Regards
DM

arc22

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
hai dani

my husband is working in Ontario and made online application for me - spouse open work permit and TRV for our child through a lawyer from Canada. i live in Abu Dhabi. but later came to know file is transferred to Abu Dhabi CIC and cant find the status. the lawyer mentioned it will take 1 month, but now its almost 2 months. as its transferred to AD CIC as u mentioned its 4 to 6 months. confused now!
Any update for you?