+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to get PF Balance Certificate and A/C statement from PF OFFICE - INDIA

aarchitj

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
I bumped into this thread today and am feeling really good that they accept PF. I am going to do this.

Thanks !

MChahal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hi,

I work for MNC in India and I got Provident Fund statement (auto generated) from my company, mentioning by total PF balance till date , PF number, PAN Card, Name , Employee Number, monthly contribution etc.
Is it sufficient or do I need to get it from EPFO office ?

Thanks

MChahal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hi naina03,

We are trying to get PF statement from EPFP Bangalore. They need letter from company and the applicant.

aarchitj

Star Member
Apr 16, 2017
If I am giving them proof of EPF, Bank FDs of different accounts, Post Officer RDs, who will do the totalling ?

Do I need to do the aggregation and show them in LOE ?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
aarchitj said:
If I am giving them proof of EPF, Bank FDs of different accounts, Post Officer RDs, who will do the totalling ?

Do I need to do the aggregation and show them in LOE ?
Create a covering letter/ LOE for POF and give a summary of POF along with CAD conversion

naina03

Oct 3, 2016
MChahal said:
Hi naina03,

We are trying to get PF statement from EPFP Bangalore. They need letter from company and the applicant.
Thanks a lot for the info. What kind of letter is required from the company?

samchop86

Star Member
Oct 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Does anyone have a clear idea about how much % of the PF amount can be shown in POF?
I mean 30%? 40%? 50%? Employees Share? Employers Share? Pension fund? Or everything?

Thanks in advance..

iverma

Apr 10, 2017
I contacted the local EPFO office and they are saying they do not give the pf statement to anyone for visa/ immigration office.

Can anyone please help how can I show Employee Provident Fund if the EPFO office doesn't share the statement?

iverma

Apr 10, 2017
Hello All,

Just an experience that i would like to share with you all, I had uploaded the UAN Passbook (Online Statement of PF) for PF and it was accepted.
How i came to know this is via my GCMS notes. Did not do any attestation as such for that online statement.

Amit
Hi Amit,

Only an online statement will suffice. I visited the local EPFO office and they said they will not give any such statement by themselves. We have to login with our UAN and get the statement?
Please help.

Regards,
Ishita

May 20, 2017
Hi,
I am in the process of submitting the documents and it's good to know that PF can be used as POF

Any feedback on Delhi PF office? Do they issue such statements and certificates.

I am currently based in Mumbai and my PF account is in Delhi. Hence wanted to be sure of the process before going to Delhi.

Thanks in advance!!

srvsh.pawar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
24-07-2017
Hello Guys,

Any feedback from Mumbai Kandivali PF office ? Did anybody tried out there ?

Any suggestion would surely help.