+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure to get PF Balance Certificate and A/C statement from PF OFFICE - INDIA

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalg said:
Bandra office is large office in terms of operation. You would need to go there and meet the commissioner (he is as good as an IAS officer). Go with the request letter, you need to convince them a bit and they will accept your request and may give you the report the same day or ask you to come the next day. Last week one of my friends went there to collect his statement.
Thanks! When called PRO of Bandra office he told that server is down & they will not be able to provide statement. I was planning to travel to Mumbai tomorrow, however not sure now if I should postpone it to next week when server is up.

Reactions: Dhruv6300

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
softwaretesting said:
Thanks! When called PRO of Bandra office he told that server is down & they will not be able to provide statement. I was planning to travel to Mumbai tomorrow, however not sure now if I should postpone it to next week when server is up.
not sure about their server condition.
You can plan for next week, but if you are not in Mumbai then they may ask you to come again.
It happened with my friend, he visited Bandra office on 3rd March, after convincing they accepted his request and told him to come on 6th to collect the statement. He took their sign on acceptance of request letter and told the PF officers that his father will visit and collect the statement on his behalf.
Plan your days accordingly, they may or may not ask you to come again.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolkaps75 said:
Ramesh, Initially I submitted the online statement but later they asked for official letter or certificate from EPF office. I did the same but I got the query again and now they want to see any surrender penalties applicable; so apparently they want to see the current value of fund if I have to close as on today. not sure EPF office can provide such certificate with surrender value? did you receive such objection from them later?

thanks
KK
Has anyone faced similar issue with online statement recently? I am in Pune & my EPF account is in Bandra-Mumbai. As unifiedportal is not working currently so I'm not sure how e-Passbook looks. However, I created a grievance at epfigms.gov.in & they have sent a soft copy of ledger which has yearwise Account statement & also monthly contribution details (similar to images uploaded on dropbox, however without signature). Email mentions that no signature is required as it is system generated.

Also, there is no certificate similar to format given in dropbox. Will this ledger suffice the purpose or should I visit Bandra-Mumbai branch to get it signed & to get certificate explicitly?

Apart from this, I'm planning to provide LOE giving details from PF website that I can withdraw it when relocating.

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
softwaretesting said:
Has anyone faced similar issue with online statement recently? I am in Pune & my EPF account is in Bandra-Mumbai. As unifiedportal is not working currently so I'm not sure how e-Passbook looks. However, I created a grievance at epfigms.gov.in & they have sent a soft copy of ledger which has yearwise Account statement & also monthly contribution details (similar to images uploaded on dropbox, however without signature). Email mentions that no signature is required as it is system generated.

Also, there is no certificate similar to format given in dropbox. Will this ledger suffice the purpose or should I visit Bandra-Mumbai branch to get it signed & to get certificate explicitly?

Apart from this, I'm planning to provide LOE giving details from PF website that I can withdraw it when relocating.
I work for one of the IT majors and the account is maintained at Mumbai Bandra. So should we go ahead and request the case files be sent to our location in the greivance page?

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manylivesmanymasters said:
I work for one of the IT majors and the account is maintained at Mumbai Bandra. So should we go ahead and request the case files be sent to our location in the greivance page?
It will send statement/ledger, however that will not have any signature & seal, being a softcopy. I was planning to use this PDF. However, while uploading docs I think we will have to merge this PDF with other documents related to POF. Hence, I'm not sure if VO will accept it in this form. I am planning to visit Bandra office to get it sealed & signed.

jassodhi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi

I would be traveling from Delhi to Bandra on 9.Apr. Will be there on 10-11 to get this done.

Hoping for the best. Need to get it for myself and my wife.

Carrying e-passbook copy, ID proofs, Authority letter (for spouse's statement), application letter, UID/UAN, copy of ITA

Anything else you guys think I should carry with me?

Thanks

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
jassodhi said:
Hi

I would be traveling from Delhi to Bandra on 9.Apr. Will be there on 10-11 to get this done.

Hoping for the best. Need to get it for myself and my wife.

Carrying e-passbook copy, ID proofs, Authority letter (for spouse's statement), application letter, UID/UAN, copy of ITA

Anything else you guys think I should carry with me?

Thanks
Carry Aadhar and PAN in original and copies.

Reactions: muthupiping

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Regarding letter from PF letter. I'm given a certificate on the letter head of regional PF office mentioning the balance as of today. They are not ready to attest the PF ledger/statement. Would the certificate suffice or I need both the certificate and attested copy of PF statement?

Thanks in advance.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
vishalphonsa said:
Regarding letter from PF letter. I'm given a certificate on the letter head of regional PF office mentioning the balance as of today. They are not ready to attest the PF ledger/statement. Would the certificate suffice or I need both the certificate and attested copy of PF statement?

Thanks in advance.
you can download the ledger from the portal and upload it along with the certificate. Use an LOE to explain the scenario. Also upload your UAN card.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalg said:
you can download the ledger from the portal and upload it along with the certificate. Use an LOE to explain the scenario. Also upload your UAN card.
What purpose with UAN Card serve? Does it contain any specific information which is not there in ledger?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
softwaretesting said:
What purpose with UAN Card serve? Does it contain any specific information which is not there in ledger?
just an add-on document mentioning your details. Supports as an extra proof for the details.

karmayogi

Jun 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-01-2017 [IMM5475E]
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
I just submitted the online statement attested by the PFO. It sailed through.