+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Procedure for obtaining transcripts from annauniversity for wes evaluationcanada

minhajmir

Jun 23, 2015
Hi Guys,

been a long time I have logged into this thread.. Thanks Raj for all the info and help.. I had found it a bit difficult travelling personally to annauniversity for the transcripts so used a third party consultancy to get it done.. they are based in bangalore and do the service for most of the universities in india.. it is cleartranscripts.com try it out..

worktech

Sep 17, 2015
I have one question.I did my master from India and going to apply Express entry.is transcripts mandatory as i have all mark sheet and degree copy ?

aim4canada

Oct 10, 2016
jeniferdas said:
Hi avanthika ,
As a wife i need to submit authorisation letter on behalf of my husband. . He is in abroad now ..how can i submit if he will write letter n send me d scan copy means if they accept..
Hi Jenniferdas,

I am also planning to send my friend to apply for transcripts, kindly let me know whether a color print out of the Scanned Authorization letter will be accepted by anna university officials.

Thanks!

aim4canada

Oct 10, 2016
Achilles123 said:
Hi,

I have the below query.

In my college certificates, my last name has only initial present.
For example, John Smith is written as John S in all my college certificates. (that is the pattern in our colleges)

But my passport, Express Entry application and WES application will have to be with my full name (as John Smith), as my pp also has the same.

Could you please let me know if I have to mention this short name (John S) in WES application under,
Were your documents issued under a different name?

Will it create any conflicts later ? Like When I fill my express entry applications, should I mention this under previous names used? Or it doesnt matter once WES accepts my qualifications?

Thanks in Advance.
Hi,

Did you get an answer for your question. I also have this doubt

Thanks,
Naveen

ravibobba

Nov 2, 2016
Please try below to get transcripts by applying online without the need to visit the university in Chennai.

1. itranscripts (seems official partners for Anna Univ. Listed in Anna Univ website)
annauniv.itranscripts.in

2. cleartranscripts (third party based out of Bengaluru)
cleartranscripts.com

Additional information:

1. The itranscripts people are charging half of what Cleartranscripts are charging.
2. Itranscripts people give a timeline of 15 days for the transcripts to be issued from University from the date of application (without submitting originals).
3. However, cleartranscripts give a timeline of around 1 month for transcripts to be issued from university after applying (without originals).
4. Cleartranscripts charge around Rs. 1500 as courier charges to WES whereas itranscripts are charging Rs 2500 as courier charges to WES.

Hope these points help in choosing wisely !!

malikswapnil

Feb 7, 2017
Hello All,

I am collecting my transcripts from colleges for Bachelors and for Masters from department of physics, university of Mumbai. Do I again have to apply for transcripts directly from University of Mumbai and if so, then should I go to Kalina or Fort to apply for transcripts. Also, do the University people attest copies of mark sheets required for transcripts?

Do the transcripts from University have all the details from FYBSC to TYBSC or they provide indiviual transcripts. Same goes for Master's

Thank you :)

Aaakhil

Mar 1, 2017
Hi,

Could anyone please confirm whether WES reference number is mandatory to apply for transcripts in Anna university?

Thanks,
Aakhil

May 13, 2017
I am applying for Canada immigration.As a first step i am applying for transcripts let me know i have to apply for transscript in annauniv site then have to register in wes or i have to register in wes and then apply the transcript and which transcript need to select so that transcript will be closed and sealed

Transcripts & Degree Certificate AttestationRs.900.00
WES + Transcript & Degree Certificate AttestationRs.1,250.00

RekhaRavi

May 31, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Im applying for canadian PR process. I require few clarifications to apply my academic credentials section as i have done by B.E (EEE) in two different colleges.I have completed 1year and 2 nd year from engineering college at madurai then had taken transfer to chennai and completed 3 and 4 year at engineering college at Chennai.Since both college s are affiliated to Anna University and i have got consolidated mark sheet from anna university and got the convocation certificate from the last college last stuided in chennai.So in the place of name of institution studied and years attended should be Anna University or the name of the last studied college ?? And in tat case what should i mention in years attended from ?I request you all to help me on this.

May 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Im applying for canadian PR process. I require few clarifications to apply my academic credentials section as i have done by B.E (EEE) in two different colleges.I have completed 1year and 2 nd year from engineering college at madurai then had taken transfer to chennai and completed 3 and 4 year at engineering college at Chennai.Since both college s are affiliated to Anna University and i have got consolidated mark sheet from anna university and got the convocation certificate from the last college last stuided in chennai.So in the place of name of institution studied and years attended should be Anna University or the name of the last studied college ?? And in tat case what should i mention in years attended from ?I request you all to help me on this.
You mention your last college (Chennai colleage name) in institution name year attended mention over all Madurai + chennai .Let me know if you need more info as i got my transcript from annauniv today sending to wes tomorrow.I am also applying from madurai.What about ielts hasve you completed or yet to complete please in touch for this process because i am also in middle of this process 7598086084

Kalaivanee

Jun 7, 2014
Can someone tell me whether we need to submit both transcript and WES for PR? if so what is transcript ? both transcript and consolidated marksheet are same?

Sep 24, 2017
Hi,
I have registered in WES and got reference number.I did my UG and PG in (Regular) in Chennai colleges affiliated under Anna University,Chennai.
I have below queries

--In my college certificates, my last name has only initial present.
For example, Sathish jain is written as Sathish J in all my college certificates. (that is the pattern in our colleges)
But my passport, Express Entry application and WES Submitted application has my full name (as Sathish Jain).
Will this creates conflicts in getting my transcripts??/WES??

--Is it necessary to have both TC from UG and PG for getting transcripts?
(I have only TC from my PG since my UG TC has to be submitted during my joining of PG)

Please clarify the above queries..

Thanks in Advance...

fab07

Oct 23, 2016
Hi,

I also have the same doubt.Is it necessary to have both UG and PG transfer certificate ?

I had given my UG TC while joining for PG.At present I have only PG Transfer certificate with me.

Anyone who has applied for both UG and PG transcript,pls reply.