Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
kenliang1008 said:
It's been over 6 weeks now, the welfare centre still couldn't figure out how much my husband's ex-wife took. I don't how much time we have left before the second decision made. So desperate!!! What else we can do?
mine also took long, 6 weeks, and I called every week, make sure you fax them the full letter you received from CIC, because it mentions the length of the sponsorship and the ORU need this information to calculate the repayment

kenliang1008

Mar 6, 2015
neepk said:
Got GCSM notes today. Last notes created on 2015/01/27 shows File to EM for refusal decision. Dont know what to do, havent received any email or letter as yet for refusal.
Can you call to find out what the status right now?

kenliang1008

Mar 6, 2015
Violet11 said:
mine also took long, 6 weeks, and I called every week, make sure you fax them the full letter you received from CIC, because it mentions the length of the sponsorship and the ORU need this information to calculate the repayment
I call every other day, it's been 7 weeks now.

I faxed the CIC letter at the time when I enquired the information.

kenliang1008

Mar 6, 2015
I just called CIC, they replied my file has been transferred to Ottawa visa office the day when the sent out the refusal letter regarding my sponsorship. It's been 2 months since then, I don't know what the status now.

neepk

Oct 28, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
July 31 2014
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
No
Received call from Mp advised they are refusing my application

neepk

Oct 28, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
July 31 2014
Med's Request
No
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
No
Any idea to whom I should contact for refusal letter?

kenliang1008

Mar 6, 2015
We called social service last Friday, they said they have sent out the letter, but we still have not yet received it. Called again today and got all the information, we have decided not to wait for the letter and are going to the bank to make the payment. But the social service said it takes another 4 to 6 weeks to get the receipt/confirmation. It's been 8 weeks now, another 4-6 weeks, maybe 8 weeks, so total 16 weeks/4 months???? What an inefficient government!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015
what is the status of ur case now.. i am curius cuz i am facing the same sitution. my appeal is ongoing and waitng for adr or hearing. pls update.

Violet11

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Doc's Request.
ARC submitted April 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
March 2015
I am not sure if my experience would help now but I submitted my husband's sponsorship in august of 2014.. We paid the full sponsorship fees but I was not approved as a sponsor due to a previous undertaking I signed in 1992. I sponsored my mother and her husband, he went on social assistance the last year of the undertaking and I was not aware he went on welfare. Even though I was not approved as a sponsor my husband's application was forwarded to the VO and my husband was given a date for an interview. I contacted CIC and they told me that the VO makes the final decision. I contacted the ORU and paid the full amount just before my husband had the interview but I did not have payment confirmation at the time. I sent a letter explaining the circumstances and copies of the payment draft I had sent to the ORU and I pleaded for them to make an exception, in the letter I also included the ID of the CIC person that gave me the information about the VO making the final decision. The officer that interviewed my husband gave us 2 months to send the payment confirmation from ORU which we did a week after the interview. I also faxed the re-payment confirmation to CIC Mississauga and I called later to confirm that CIC had made the changes to my file. Now we are waiting for a decision on his ARC application but my MP contacted the VO and was told that my clearance was cleared as a sponsor, my husband passed the background check and we are just waiting for a response on his ARC application

Rehan Asad

Dec 1, 2016
previous SPOUSAL undertaking- need help

Hello Every one .. I need some guidance on " previous undertaking " topic. I've applied for my wife's immigration from Pakistan, CIC Mississauga sent my file to London Visa office and e-mail me that I owe previous undertaking debt ( I sponsored my ex-wife 4 yrs back and we divorced in couple months after which she started taking social assistance ) and Visa officer in London will make final decision on my file . However, London visa office didn't send me or my wife any email regarding receiving file from Mississauga .... I'm in the process of making payment for my previous undertaking debt but I'm confused that how do I contact London Visa office and let them know that I'm working on making payment. Pls let me know .. what they generally do .. will they reject the application with previous undertaking debt without notifying sponsor or they asked sponsor before making final decision if sponsor person is in the process of clearing his previous debt ?

further .. do you have e-mail address for London visa office who deals with family / spousal immigration Cases.

Thanks !

parents2017

Dec 1, 2016
I am not sure if my experience would help now but I submitted my husband's sponsorship in august of 2014.. We paid the full sponsorship fees but I was not approved as a sponsor due to a previous undertaking I signed in 1992. I sponsored my mother and her husband, he went on social assistance the last year of the undertaking and I was not aware he went on welfare. Even though I was not approved as a sponsor my husband's application was forwarded to the VO and my husband was given a date for an interview. I contacted CIC and they told me that the VO makes the final decision. I contacted the ORU and paid the full amount just before my husband had the interview but I did not have payment confirmation at the time. I sent a letter explaining the circumstances and copies of the payment draft I had sent to the ORU and I pleaded for them to make an exception, in the letter I also included the ID of the CIC person that gave me the information about the VO making the final decision. The officer that interviewed my husband gave us 2 months to send the payment confirmation from ORU which we did a week after the interview. I also faxed the re-payment confirmation to CIC Mississauga and I called later to confirm that CIC had made the changes to my file. Now we are waiting for a decision on his ARC application but my MP contacted the VO and was told that my clearance was cleared as a sponsor, my husband passed the background check and we are just waiting for a response on his ARC application
Hi, what was the final verdict on the application ?

parents2017

Dec 1, 2016
I just called CIC, they replied my file has been transferred to Ottawa visa office the day when the sent out the refusal letter regarding my sponsorship. It's been 2 months since then, I don't know what the status now.
Hi, what was the final verdict on the application ?

parents2017

Dec 1, 2016
I submitted the application in August 2014,
resubmit forms Oct 2015
Decision made the end of Nov 2014 but didn't received the letter until January 2015
I was not approve as a sponsor because of a previous undertaking, which I also did not know. In the meantime the application was forwarded to the visa office because I checked the box to continue processing the appl.
I requested the information from ORU in January 2015 and I received it in March 2015. My husband was called for an interview but the visa office did not know I paid the money. I wrote a letter which my husband took with him and we were given 60 days to submit the official clearance from ORU. I hope to have it by the end of this month
Hi What was the verdict on your application? Did it get reject or approve ? Did you appeal ?