+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR renewal application sent to local office in Windsor

netb2b

Apr 5, 2012
I filed my PR card renewal application last year (August 2011) and in december, the status shows approved. Then my application was sent to client services department for further review. On March 22, 2012, they send my application to local office in Windsor. On the letter, they mentioned it might further delay and visa office will contact you if any information is needed.

How much time does Windsor office takes and why they sent it to local office, when in December it says my PR card application was approved . Does anyone has same experience?

sweetFF

Apr 1, 2013
netb2b said:
I filed my PR card renewal application last year (August 2011) and in december, the status shows approved. Then my application was sent to client services department for further review. On March 22, 2012, they send my application to local office in Windsor. On the letter, they mentioned it might further delay and visa office will contact you if any information is needed.

How much time does Windsor office takes and why they sent it to local office, when in December it says my PR card application was approved . Does anyone has same experience?

same here ,transfered to local cic toronto on mar 21st have u got any update info yet

YYZ123

Jun 17, 2013
Yes, same here with me I applied as urgent request, and I received the same email that my file is ref to local office.

Mughal