+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR from Uganda

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Hi folks,

I only have a simple question and needed to know about those who have recent experience from PR application for Uganda.

I submitted Dec.2015, it states that end of Jan.2016 is when they received it.
On the website, the status shows IN PROCESS, and the general idea that the approval takes up to 17 months,
From your experience, when should my wife be notified of the final decision?

I submitted all documents and thoroughly with all the government required.
I've had a friend, about 4-5 years ago where she married a Kenyan and her husband got approval within 4 months and NO INTERVIEW.
Another friend, about 7 years ago married a Kenyan lady and his wife got approval in 7 months and there was interview.

What do you think?
Is it guaranteed that she will be interviewed?
Where do we go from here if she gets approved next week?

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Its gona take sme time dia i applied in may 2015 upto now almy file is still in process. Jst pray so hard that u dnt get interviews coz they only slow down the process more.
Gd lick
Akuume

jem0955

Aug 6, 2013
Sponsorship for Nigerian husband a bust ...hopeless.

I applied for my husband to come in 2010 and we have never been able to get him here to Canada, very sadly. Any horrible experience you can imagine happened to us. The worse was the Judge lied to us when we appealed the case. She said we couldn't apply for 2 years. We waited and just before the 2 years was up, I called to confirm when we could apply exactly. I learned what she said wasn't true. We could have applied at any time after the appeal! Shocking to me as a Canadian. My husband is Nigerian. I've not seen him in 4 years. I'm losing hope and he's barely contacting me anymore. I don't know what's going on with him anymore. Any ideas?

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
U shld re apply but before you do make sure u work on the loopholes that made u fail to get pr for yo man coz am sure they have told u those reason why they refused to issue out the visa.
God bless

skwan

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
We did not submit our son's citizenship and passport when we applied because it was being processed.
Should we submit them now? Does this give a better grounds for her to be approved?

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Pliz do i think it wld but am thinking its not the only reason they must hv given u more genuine reasons nd u need to work on thta b4