+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr for store keeper

niteshbht

Sep 23, 2017
INDIA
Category........
Hello my employer has issued me TEMPORARY WORK VISA with lmia except for three years.I am confused whether PR is possible or not.please help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Employers can't issue temporary work visas - only CIC can issue temporary work visas. And you're saying the work visa is LMIA exempt? On what basis? Are you sure you aren't being scammed? Did you pay money in exchange for this job?

niteshbht

Sep 23, 2017
INDIA
Category........
Employers can't issue temporary work visas - only CIC can issue temporary work visas. And you're saying the work visa is LMIA exempt? On what basis? Are you sure you aren't being scammed? Did you pay money in exchange for this job?
Thanks for reply.No I didn't pay any money for my job.

niteshbht

Sep 23, 2017
INDIA
Category........
Thanks yes but employer is saying that he has to apply for LMIA for this job to show that no canadian citizen or PR is available for this job.After that cic will issue me work visa

spousalsponsee

Apr 21, 2017
Thanks yes but employer is saying that he has to apply for LMIA for this job to show that no canadian citizen or PR is available for this job.After that cic will issue me work visa
Based on what you've said: So far, you've been offered an unskilled job in Toronto, working in a store? In that case, it is very unlikely your employer can get an LMIA. They can try, but they need to advertise for 3 months, pay $1000, and prove that no Canadian citizen or PR who can do the job has applied to do the job. It is very unlikely that advertising for 3 months in Toronto will wind up with nobody applying for it.

Nency4canada

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry to disturbed you guys for this post. I know this is off the topic but accept my apology for this.
This is particularly for @scylla , as I was searching for her and try to send her PM but she restrict her profile for all members.

I have significant history in Canada and I'm briefing my history below. Please please respond this.

just to brief you in nutshell, I am returning worker from Canada, I was on closed work permit from 2013 to 2015. During that period there was a Moratorium on TFW so me and two of my friends (he is my current employer now) decided to start a business, and we got Mac's convenience store franchise in Ontario 2014.

As I was on closed work permit, and got (wrong)advised by ICCRC member to apply open work permit under LMIA exemption under owner operator as I was holding some share in that Incorporation. We did apply but unfortunately that was rejected and CIC put allegation of non compliance under subsection s44. I did clear this but at the end I need to come back to my home county. when I came back, I had to remove my name from this incorporation including my shares.

Meanwhile from that same incorporation(company), we had applied store supervisor LMIA for me and eventually that was approved. I applied work permit outland application but that was rejected due to lack of skilled work experience.

Now the question is --> 1)That same employer is willing to support me for my permanent residency and he is ready to provide me supervisor LMIA as I got 2 and half year skilled work experience with same job category. Additionally this is my third time application with him.

2) Should I accept this and go ahead with PR application?? reason I m worried because His name and company's name already in my GCMS notes.

3) Would IRCC accept this repetitively application with same employer? Wouldn't they think why this employer wants to hire particular this employee?

I got GCMS notes and they haven't written anything about employer. It was my lack of work experience which cause refusal in previous application.

Please clear this confusion as I am really worried for this and its getting bigger and bigger in my mind.