+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card submitted already but i need to change it to process URGENT

micah27andrea

Aug 5, 2011
hi, I submitted already last week my application for Renewing PR card, and as soon as we send it we plan to go out of the country in 2 months. so i need to process it urgent. anybody who can help me what to do? i already have a ticket. where can i send my travel documents to process my pr card to irgent? thank tou so much

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

eleen_33328

Oct 19, 2017
hi, I submitted already last week my application for Renewing PR card, and as soon as we send it we plan to go out of the country in 2 months. so i need to process it urgent. anybody who can help me what to do? i already have a ticket. where can i send my travel documents to process my pr card to irgent? thank tou so much
we are on the same boat i submitted my application last sept 29 and have submitted it with urgent note. I got my travel ticket submitted with my application hopefully before dec ill have my PR card. I was wondering how long before i can hear from them for my urgent application.

micah27andrea

Aug 5, 2011
as soon as i send another application for urgent processing kast october 10, by october 11 they start processing my application that they received last sept 14. until now is still processing. i dont know if they received already my urgent application, so i send a note to make it urgent together with my ticket travel and receipt. i badly need it this month so i can get visa to spanish embassy. our flight will be on nov 14. so tight!

eleen_33328

Oct 19, 2017
as soon as i send another application for urgent processing kast october 10, by october 11 they start processing my application that they received last sept 14. until now is still processing. i dont know if they received already my urgent application, so i send a note to make it urgent together with my ticket travel and receipt. i badly need it this month so i can get visa to spanish embassy. our flight will be on nov 14. so tight!

so any news from your application?