+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online Status

aamer43

May 6, 2009
@ Dejaavu

Great News! Congratulations......I live in Vancouver and expecting the card in the mail as well.

Abuelyas

Jan 31, 2009
Salalaha, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08/07/2010
Med's Request
31/01/2012
Med's Done....
08/03/2012
Interview........
Exempted
LANDED..........
February 1st and Got PRC
Inquiry

Hello ALL Seniors,
Hello everybody,
I applied as Skilled Worker and was accepted through all the procedures you all know. I and my family did our landing on February the 1st, 2013 and got our PRCs. We stayed for three weeks and had to get back to where we are settled. For several reasons against our plans, we won't be able to go to Canada in the very near future. I DO know that for our PRCs to be valid, we need to stay in Canada for 730 days (at least). After all considerations, I discovered that I won't be able to settle in Canada for good until September 2017. This means I will have only 550 days left to stay in Canada. My question is:

1. Shall we be able to enter Canada when we have only this much time to live in Canada (less than 730 days)?
2. If yes, What will my situation and that of my family members be regarding the renewal of our PRCs?

I would be very grateful if you could help me out here? Kindly explain to me what I have to do, taking into consideration what I have stated above.
Thanking you in advance, please accept my best regards,
Abuelyas

JNB

Feb 7, 2014
Re: PR Card Renewal QUESTIONAIRE

HI GOOD MORNING !!!! I CAME TO CANADA WITH MY HUSBAND AND TWO CHILDREN IN AUGUST 2008 DID MY LANDING STAYED FOR 45 DAYS TOOK MY PR CARD AND WENT BACK.ME AND MY CHILDREN CAME BACK AGAIN IN AUGUST 2011 AND SINCE THEN WE ARE HERE. WHEN I CAME IN 2011 WE MADE AN INCORP. AND THOUGHT OF STARTING A BUSINESS GOT ONE SHIPMENT THROUGH FED EX BUT SOME HOW DIDN"T WORK WELL AFTER THAT I WORKED HERE AND THERE FOR A WHILE AND STILL THE INCORP IS GOING ON BUT THERE IS NO MOVEMENT OF BUSINESS IN IT.

I APPLIED FOR MY PR RENEWALS ON SEPTEMBER 2013 AND IN FEB. 2014 I RECEIVED A QUESTIONIARE AND DOCUMENTS STATING TO PROVIDE COPIES OF PASSPORT AND INCORP DOCUMENTS LIKE LEASE AGREEMENT, BILLS,INSURANCE , CHEQUES ISSUED ,CONTRACTS , AGREEMENT, CORRESPONDENCE,PURCHASE ORDERS ETC. WHAT SHOULD I DO .

THANKS