+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card renewal January-March 2017 Timeline

OldSoul

Sep 13, 2017
I sent my PR to renew almost 3 months ago and I haven't gotten any email confirming they've received it or that they've begun the process.

taco123

Apr 9, 2017
I sent my PR to renew almost 3 months ago and I haven't gotten any email confirming they've received it or that they've begun the process.
Did you track it with canada post /courier ( whichever you used) when you sent it? If it was delivered, the current time for them sending AOR
( acknowledgement of receipt) by email is between 2 and 3 months.
I'd suggest you call them.

OldSoul

Sep 13, 2017
Did you track it with canada post /courier ( whichever you used) when you sent it? If it was delivered, the current time for them sending AOR
( acknowledgement of receipt) by email is between 2 and 3 months.
I'd suggest you call them.
Well I had my lawyer sent it and it will n'en 3months sometime in October. If I don't get a response by the ending of October, I will call them. Thank you

taco123

Apr 9, 2017
Well I had my lawyer sent it and it will n'en 3months sometime in October. If I don't get a response by the ending of October, I will call them. Thank you
You should immediately also call the lawyer and ask him about the tracking no. + courier name and track it yourself.

KacheCanadian91

Jun 5, 2017
Even though i applied last December; i hope my timeline will be helpful to you guys:

We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 21, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 12, 2017.
We started processing your application on January 12, 2017.
Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on March 13, 2017.[/QUOTE

Did they email you this? I applied for my parents PR card in september, havent heard anything yet.

Karachi1

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Hi Guys,
If my PR renewal application is in process, and my old PR card has expired, and my file is in second review as I have many trips and I am outside Canada. How can I come back in, I have US visa can I come through US to Canada by showing them a copy, that I have applied for renewal of PRC and its in process.
Btw how much long can second review take approximately? and is Applying PRTD is a better option or coming through US ? please advice

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Hi Guys,
If my PR renewal application is in process, and my old PR card has expired, and my file is in second review as I have many trips and I am outside Canada. How can I come back in, I have US visa can I come through US to Canada by showing them a copy, that I have applied for renewal of PRC and its in process.
Btw how much long can second review take approximately? and is Applying PRTD is a better option or coming through US ? please advice
Coming through U.S. is better option. Sometimes PRTD can long time depending on which country you are in right now. You can show your expired PR card at the Canadian border crossing and they will let you in.

Karachi1

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Oh really, btw I am in Pakistan and have you ever experience coming through US or somebody else you know experienced it ? And from which city Buffalo or some other city ?

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Oh really, btw I am in Pakistan and have you ever experience coming through US or somebody else you know experienced it ? And from which city Buffalo or some other city ?
I am not very sure of the east coast, but I guess it’s buffalo