+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR cancelled for missing payment when to reapply and how?

maumercado

Sep 13, 2017
Hello,

My PR was recently cancelled because VISA rejected payment of it, I sent the credit card form stated on the PR application.

Since I applied through skilled worker PNP program, I had to send everything manually, and then linked my process through the cic.gc website.

In my cic.gc profile my application appears as cancelled, and I wanna know how to reapply, I now meet the requirements for express entry instead of skilled worker, but I have not applied because the CIC system does not allow me to since it says I have another process pending, which is the one stated above, is there a time frame for this or should I just create a new profile with the same email?

My paperwork was all returned to me but the package has not arrived, my question is when to reapply and how can I? I'm guessing I will have to update all the paperwork required since most letters and forms are dated March 2017... should I take advantage of express entry through pnp or apply via the same skilled worker program, even though I'm updating all forms and letters?