+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Application "status "has been in progress since march.

ify1132

Aug 3, 2010
My PR application has been in progress since march 26 , even when have submitted all my documents including medicals since first week of july . The medicals was delivered after three days but the are yet to confirm the recipt of it , i am deeply worried and i hope noting has gone wrong . I understand that it takes three months to process the medicals and then request for passport . I have written to port of spain trinidad, which is my visa office yet no response from them , my representative have also written to them yet no response from them . I wish somebody can tell me whats going on with my application , seniors please help.

Thanks

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
ify1132 said:
My PR application has been in progress since march 26 , even when have submitted all my documents including medicals since first week of july . The medicals was delivered after three days but the are yet to confirm the recipt of it , i am deeply worried and i hope noting has gone wrong . I understand that it takes three months to process the medicals and then request for passport . I have written to port of spain trinidad, which is my visa office yet no response from them , my representative have also written to them yet no response from them . I wish somebody can tell me whats going on with my application , seniors please help.

Thanks
Hi, whats ur visa office??

aliz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May - 2009
Doc's Request.
July - 2009
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
September - 2009
Med's Request
August - 2010
Med's Done....
September - 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
May 17, 2011
usually, ones they received your Medical results, they update at CIC

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ify1132 said:

Thanks
Hi,

I think you have a representative for your file. If so then let there be one person communicating and in your case your representative. If your application online status is In Process since March 26, 2010 (I suppose) and have submitted the medicals as well then ask you representative to send another case specific inquiry to CHC and wait for their communication for a month.

Sihs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 June 2008
Med's Request
01 July 2010
Med's Done....
14 July 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 DEC 2010
VISA ISSUED...
17 FEB 2011
LANDED..........
Soon Inshaa Allah
Hi Ify;

My e-cas status still shows in progress as well, although I have submitted the medicals mid July, and I have no idea why it hasn't changed, as they have recived them 2 days later since I sent with with registered mail, so no Idea what's taking them that long

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Sihs said:
Hi Ify;

My e-cas status still shows in progress as well, although I have submitted the medicals mid July, and I have no idea why it hasn't changed, as they have recived them 2 days later since I sent with with registered mail, so no Idea what's taking them that long
Dont worry about online status. Sometimes it remains same even visas stamped...............same happened to me. No change from Aug 2009 till Aug 2010. Status changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE one week after visa issued.

gud luck
asyousuf

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
Hi ify1132,
Agreed with ayousouf,
Don't worry with the online status,it is not updated regularly,it happened to me about the change of address. I informed them about my new address but it was not changed on the online status.So I kept writing letters until some one in the visa office replied : Rest assured we have updated your address in our system here at the Visa Office but we have no input on the online system
It was eventually updated ,a long time after the notification of change of address.

chella99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2007
MY APPLICATION SENT TO LONDON IN AUGUST 2009

Dear all,

i am an indian resident in the Middle East having sent my applicaiton to London (UK) in aufust 2009. My repeated emaisl to the London Office ahs also elicited unclear responses like the status remails the same, will be taken up, etc. I am unable to make out whether there are any problmes in the application or whether the application is rejected or is still in queue and will be taken up. BTW, prior to sendign to London, i was asked to submit my application to Nova Scotia, Sydney, Canada to which i received rpompt response response in about 20 days asking me to supply the detailed application to London. Thsi si what I did in August 2009 as aforesaid.

My online enquiry thru the CIC website also does not give any clear details.

I would be very thankful for useful feedback and any steps that you think I have to take.

Thanks.

Chellamani

Thanks adn best regards,

Sihs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 June 2008