May 13, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Salam guys,

I want to know the procedure of getting a police clearance certificate from Karachi, Pakistan. Do I have to go directly to the Police station and ask for a certificate. Please help me out as I have just started to obtain documents for Visa application.

Thanks

saud

Star Member
May 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2016
first of u have to write an application and then go to sp office and sign it from their and than they will told u to sign it from ur sho and then bring it again the sp office with 2photo graph and 1 photo copy of cnic and and passport.

masab.qayyum

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Thanks Saud for your reply.

I am unable to understand what is sp office, is it the nearest Police station in my locality or what??

JaGuaR.Xi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
Passport Req..
26-07-2011
masab.qayyum said:
Salam guys,

I want to know the procedure of getting a police clearance certificate from Karachi, Pakistan. Do I have to go directly to the Police station and ask for a certificate. Please help me out as I have just started to obtain documents for Visa application.

Thanks
Ws,1st you have to go to Sp office and they will guide you and give you a form and after filling this form you have to go the concerning police station and ask them about the police certificate.they will check the records that you don't have any criminal record then they will issue you a clearance certificate and send it again to sp office and then they will issue you a police certificate.In easy words,all you have to do is go to the sp office or nearest police station which belongs to you.