+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate in India - Easy way

manjeet_malik

Jun 12, 2017
Can u confirm if candidate has to go in person or can someone else (parent, sibling) go on their behalf. Also is pcc required for every family member? Even if they are not part of ur application I.e. Parents
Yes you have to go in person and collect it. Each and every family member accompanying for PR has to have PCC done.

j.s_singh07

Oct 16, 2017
Hello Guys,

I would really appreciate if you can help me with this.

Is there anyone in this forum who has gotten a PCC done from Delhi (permanent address), though the person has been living in Mumbai on rent (temporarily) for close to 1.5 years?

Question - Is it mandate to get the PCC done only from the city (even if it is temporary residence) where he/she is been living for the last one year or the person can approach the PSK in his/her permanent city of residence as well?

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hello guys,

Need help on obtaining PCC

I work in Public Sector Bank in India and address on my passport is of Hyderabad as I renewed my passport in Hyderabad during my 3 years of stay from July 2013 to Aug 2016. Since after I was posted in Delhi and presently staying in Delhi.

My query is, will I face any problems for obtaining PCC due to different address in my passport and present address if I adpot PCC from passport Sewa Kender.

Vijayy

Dec 23, 2017
Jaipur
NOC Code......
O122
No at all . Just log on to passport website. It is very easy nowadays to get PCC. Best of luck

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I received my ITA in the last month and my application and supporting documents are ready for submission except the PCC from one city where I stayed merely 5 months back in 2010 - 11. I have secured the PCCs for all other placed where I stayed throughout my life, within my country and abroad. Following are the details:

1. From birth till 2007 (City A) – Received PCC

2. From 2007 to October 2010 (City B) – Received PCC

3. From Oct 2010 – Feb 2011 (City C) – Waiting for the PCC for this duration.

4. From March 2011 – January 2013 (City D) – Received PCC

5. From January 2013 – January 2015 (Overseas) – Received PCC

6. From February 2015 – present (City D) – Received PCC.

I am waiting for the PCC from “City C”, as mentioned above, for the last one month as someone else, on my behalf, is following up the process. Not sure when I would be able to get it. This is a remote city in my country and travelling there cost me time, which I can’t afford at present. I wonder if it would be a problem submitting my application without my PCC from “City C” mention above. Please help.

Cheers!

Renss

Dec 22, 2017
Hello all,

Need a help in getting PCC.....

Address mentioned in my passport is my permanent address where is stayed till 2015. From 2015 to till date I am staying at a different address though in the same city because of ease of transportation to my office. So need help for following queries......

1. How do I initiate PCC process in Chennai ??
2. Which address should I mention during PCC process and what all additional docs do I need to submit for difference in address ??
3. What is time taken for getting PCC done and is there any validity period for this clearance issued ??

jp.verma85

Dec 20, 2017
My PCC appoitment at XXXX PSK was on 30th Jan and the Police Enquiry was done on 31st Jan which is almost a week back.

My status at the PSK website still shows as below:
==================================================

PCC application has been granted on 30/01/2018. Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to SSP Office, District XXXX . PCC needs to be collected from the Passport Seva Kendra where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Regional Passport Office. The applicant would receive an e-mail/sms once the PCC is ready for collection

My question is: is it normal for PCC to take such a time when the enquiry was already done a week back. Please let me know from your experience or in case, do I need to contact some one in the SSP office??